UX Academy Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
UX Academy runs part-time, online and evening in-person UX (User Experience) Design training courses. Our teachers are UX Design experts in their field. Our UX / Voice / Product Courses are practical and live focused on group work and portfolio building with a maximum of 15 people per class.
Why join UX Academy?
- 100% live online teaching
- Real company projects
- UX design mentorship
- Experienced UX teachers
- Flexible payment options
- Signed course certificate
The Product design course is designed to provide you with the approach you’ll need to develop your feature or startup idea and transform it into a product, and ultimately a business.
What you will learn:
- Idea Validation
- Research & testing methods
- Personas and Jobs to be done framework
- UX Principles & visual design fundamentals
- Research, Design & prototyping software
- Metrics and success measurements
- Design Facilitation
Who is this course for?
Product Managers and Strategists
Digital and Interaction Designers
Data Analysts and Developers
This course is for a beginner looking to get into Product Design or equivalent
- Product Designer- £45k on average
- Product manager- £52k on average
- Entrepreneur- £33k on average
- User Experience Researcher -£50k on average
- Visual Designer -£38k on average
- User Experience Designer - £47k on average