Add to basket or enquire
Enhance your expertise in procurement with our comprehensive training & professional certification. This course prepares you thoroughly for a bright future ahead as a procurement administrator with easy-to-understand learning materials and expert assistance. Enrol today and take a step towards achieving your professional goals in life.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Procurement Administrator Course is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Procurement Administrator Course, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Procurement Administrator Course from One Education.
Why People Love This Procurement Administrator Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Procurement Administrator Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Procurement Administrator Course.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Procurement Administrator Course will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Procurement Administrator Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of Procurement Administrator Course:
Module 01: Supply Chain Basics
- Defining Supply Chain Management
- Procurement & Its Strategic Role
- The Evolution of Purchasing through Procurement
- Reducing Time to Market
Module 02: Role of Procurement in an Organisation
- Purchasing and Supply in Different Types of Organisation
- Centralisation & Decentralisation
- Methods of Organising the function
- Departmental Organisation
- Purchasing in the Organisation Structure
Module 03: The Purchasing Cycle
- The Steps in the Cycle
- Additional Points to Consider
- Identifying a Need
- The Purchase Requisition
- Material Requirements
- Planning Schedule
Module 04: Purchasing Toolkits
- Analysing the Price
- General Economic Issues
- Variable-Margin Pricing
- Six Categories of Cost
Module 05: Managing Competitive Bids
- RFP’s and RFQ’s
- Using Weighted Analysis
- The Halo Effect
- Using a Selection Committee
- Elements of the Analysis
Module 06: Quality Management
- Defining Quality
- Quality System
Module 07: Supplier Relationship Management
- Defining Supplier Relationship Management
- Collaborative Business Relationships
- Models of Supplier Relationships
- Relationship Formation
Module 08: Analysing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Defining Risk Management
- The Risk Management Process
- Risk Estimation
- Risk Identification Techniques
- Risk Analysis Methods and Techniques
- Best Practice of Risk management
Module 09: Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Reason for Evaluating Supplier Performance
- Things to Evaluate
- Quantitative Approaches to Supplier Evaluation
- Service Level Agreement
- The Seven Cs of Effective Supplier Evaluation
Module 10: Category Management
- Introduction to Category Management
- Categories of Category Management
- Themes of Category Management
- Category Management Risk Profiling
- Corporate Travel
- Capital Investment Procurement
Module 11: Inventory Management
- Provisioning System
- Order Quantities & Stock Control
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
Module 12: E-Procurement
- E-SCM & E-Procurement
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- E-Hub, Exchanges, Portals, Marketplace
Module 13: Communication Skills
- Effective Listening Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Communication Strategies
Module 14: Customer Service
- Introduction To Customer Service
- The Power of Positive Thinking in Customer Service
- Types of Difficult Customers and How to Help them
- How to Deal with Difficult Customers
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning of this Procurement Administrator Course, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the Procurement Administrator Course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
Procurement Administrator Course is ideal for —
- People looking to develop skills and expertise in procurement administration
- People aspiring for new jobs/promotions at their existing jobs in procurement
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in the Procurement Administrator Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
Procurement Administrator Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
Procurement Administrator Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many procurement-related job opportunities will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.