Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart your career & boost your employability by helping you discover your skills, talents and interests with our special Private Investigator Bundle . You’ll create a pathway to your ideal job as this course is designed to uplift your career in the relevant industry. It provides professional training that employers are looking for in today’s workplaces.
This Private Investigator Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Private Investigation, Criminology and Forensic Psychology Training
- Course 2: Crime Analysis
- Course 3: Crime Scene Investigation Skills and Forensic Science
- Course 4: Money Laundering Awareness and Anti-Bribery Training
**Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price**
Learn about Private Investigator from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This Private Investigator Diploma will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of the Private Investigator . You’ll also gain the skills of Private Investigator to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
You’ll be connected with the community of Private Investigator professionals and gain first-hand experience of Private Investigator problem-solving. The Private Investigator is self-paced. You can complete your course and attend the examination in your suitable schedule.
This Private Investigator will provide you with the latest information and updates of Private Investigator . It will keep you one step ahead of others and increase your chances of growth.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire with our Private Investigator , you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 3 additional courses with this Private Investigator for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Private Investigator is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Private Investigator , no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Private Investigator any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Private Investigator , our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Private Investigator today and start learning.
Why buy this Private Investigator ?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 2 additional courses included as bonus
**Private Investigation, Criminology and Forensic Psychology Training**
Private Investigation, Criminology and Forensic Psychology Training
- Module 01: Introduction to Private Investigation
- Module 02: Skills of a Successful Investigator
- Module 03: Understanding Criminal Psychology
- Module 04: Private Investigation Process
- Module 05: Interviews, Interrogation and Taking Statements
- Module 06: Required Equipment for Private Investigation
- Module 07: Records Research and Public Records Search
- Module 08: Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance
- Module 09: Marital Investigation
- Module 10: Miscellaneous Investigations
- Module 11: Private Investigation Business
Criminology, Intelligence and Criminal Justice
- Module 01: Criminal Intelligence and Crime Intelligence Analysis
- Module 02: A Historical Perspective on the Discipline of Analysis
- Module 03: The Intelligence Cycle and Process
- Module 04: Example of a National Intelligence Model: The United Kingdom
- Module 05: Introduction to Criminal Justice
Crime Science, Pattern Detection and Analysis
- Module 06: Crime Science: Theories, Principles and Intelligent Sources
- Module 07: Evaluation of Information
- Module 08: Introduction to the Analysis of Patterns, Statistics & Relationships
Thinking approach, Crime Mapping and Strategic Analysis
- Module 09: A Critical Thinking Approach to Analysis
- Module 10: Tactical Analysis with Crime Mapping and the GIS System
- Module 11: Strategic Analysis Variations
- Module 12: Realizing The Power of Analytics: Arming the Human Mind
Research, Inference Policing and the Behavioral Science
- Module 13: Research Method and Statistics in Crime Analysis
- Module 14: Inference Development and the Presentation of the Results
- Module 15: Homeland Security and Counter Terrorism
- Module 16: Models of Policing and Security
- Module 17: Behavioural Sciences
- Module 18: Career in CIA (Crime Intelligence Analyst)
**Crime Scene Investigation Skills and Forensic Science**
Module 1: Forensic Science: The History and Organisation
- Forensic Science: The History and Organisation
Module 2: Crime Scene Investigation
- Crime Scene Investigation
Module 3: Collecting and Packaging Physical Evidence
- Collecting and Packaging Physical Evidence
Module 4: Fingerprints: Your Personal Signature
- Fingerprints: Your Personal Signature
Module 5: Bloodstain Analysis
- Bloodstain Analysis
Module 6: DNA Analysis
- DNA Analysis
Module 7: Drug Analysis
- Drug Analysis
Module 8: Firearms Examination
- Firearms Examination
Module 9: Questioned Documents: Handwriting And Forgery Examination
- Questioned Documents: Handwriting and Forgery Examination
Module 10: Digital Evidence
- Digital Evidence
Module 11: Forensic Psychology: Delving into the Criminal Mind
- Forensic Psychology: Delving into the Criminal Mind
**Money Laundering Awareness and Anti-Bribery Training**
Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering
- Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering
Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
Module 03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- Module 03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Office
- Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Office
Module 05: Risk-based Approach
- Module 05: Risk-based Approach
Module 06: Customer Due Diligence
- Module 06: Customer Due Diligence
Module 07: Record Keeping
- Module 07: Record Keeping
Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
- Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
Module 09: Awareness and Training
- Module 09: Awareness and Training
After studying the course materials of the Private Investigator you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Private Investigator does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Private Investigator was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Private Investigator is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.