Add to basket or enquire
***LIMITED TIME OFFER***
With a single payment, you will gain access to the Level 4 Private Investigator Diploma including 10 special courses, an original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Courses are included with this Private Investigator Complete Training Diploma?
- Course 1: Private Investigator
- Course 2: Forensic Psychology
- Course 3: Criminal Psychology
- Course 4: Anti Money Laundering (AML) Regulation for AML Officers Diploma
- Course 5: Paralegal Law and Skills
- Course 6: Addiction and Mental Health - Dual Diagnosis
- Course 7: Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Course 8: Financial Investigator
- Course 9: Personal Leadership and Influencing Skills
- Course 10: Stress Management Training
- Course 11: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes!
Enhance your observation skills and become an excellent private investigator by enrolling in the exclusive Private Investigator Complete Training Diploma course.
This course’s in-depth study modules will provide you with the ultimate knowledge and professional insight to develop your skills and make you skilful in performing a fruitful investigation.
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Private Investigator Complete Training Diploma will provide you with the CPD qualifications that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Private Investigator Complete Training Diploma has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take our Private Investigator Complete Training Diploma is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Why choose the Private Investigator Complete Training Diploma? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD accredited qualifications will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
Course 1: Private Investigator Complete Training Diploma
- Module 01: Introduction to Private Investigation
- Module 02: Skills of a Successful Investigator
- Module 03: Understanding Criminal Psychology
- Module 04: Private Investigation Process
- Module 05: Interviews, Interrogation and Taking Statements
- Module 06: Required Equipment for Private Investigation
- Module 07: Records Research and Public Records Search
- Module 08: Surveillance and Counter-Surveillance
- Module 09: Marital Investigation
- Module 10: Miscellaneous Investigations
- Module 11: Private Investigation Business
Course 2: Forensic Psychology Course Level 2
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: Research Methods in Forensic Psychology
- Module 03: Criminology
- Module 04: Theories of Offending
- Module 05: Personal Attributes of Offenders
- Module 06: Forensic Psychology in Police Investigations
- Module 07: Forensic Psychology in the Courtroom
- Module 08: Forensic Psychology in Practice
Course 3: Criminal Psychology
- Module 01: Understanding Criminal Psychology
- Module 02: Influence of Mental Disorders
- Module 03: Classification of Crime
- Module 04: Forensic Science
- Module 05: Victimology
- Module 06: The Criminal Justice System in England and Wales
Course 4: Anti Money Laundering (AML) Regulation for AML Officers Diploma
- Module 01: Introduction to Money Laundering
- Module 02: Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- Module 03: Development of Anti-Money Laundering Regulation
- Module 04: Responsibility of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- Module 05: Risk-based Approach
- Module 06: Customer Due Diligence
- Module 07: Record Keeping
- Module 08: Suspicious Conduct and Transactions
- Module 09: Awareness and Training
Course 5: Paralegal Law and Skills
- Module 01: Understanding the Concept of Paralegal
- Module 02: Key Legal Terminology
- Module 03: Effective Communication Skills for Paralegals
- Module 04: The Legal Workplace & Professionals
- Module 05: Law & Legal Systems
- Module 06: Contract & Business Law
- Module 07: Property Law
- Module 08: Wills, Probate, Estate Law
- Module 09: Criminal Law
- Module 10: Common Paralegal Legal Matters
- Module 11: Human Rights
- Module 12: Conflict and Conflict Resolution
- Module 13: Professional Conduct and Ethics of Paralegals
- Module 14: Mandatory Knowledge Fields and Survival Tips for Paralegals
Course 6: Addiction and Mental Health - Dual Diagnosis
- Module 01: Drugs and Effects
- Module 02: Addictions & Mental Health
- Module 03: Harm Minimisation & Optimal Health
- Module 04: Brain Works - Neurophysiology
- Module 05: Trauma Model & Keys to Treatment
- Module 06: Brief & Early Intervention and Tripod of Support
Course 7: Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Module 01: Human Body Vocabulary with Pictures
- Module 02: Equipment, Instruments and Lab Tests
- Module 03: Acronyms and Abbreviation
- Module 04: Digestive System
- Module 05: Cardiovascular System
- Module 06: Blood and Immunity System
- Module 07: Respiratory System
- Module 08: Musculoskeletal System
- Module 09: Central Nervous System
Course 8: Financial Investigator
- Module 01: Introduction to Financial Investigator
- Module 02: Introduction to Financial Investigation
- Module 03: Characteristics of Financial Crimes
- Module 04: Categories of Financial Crimes
- Module 05: Financial Crime Response Plan
- Module 06: Collecting, Preserving and Gathering Evidence
- Module 07: Laws against Financial Fraud
Course 9: Personal Leadership and Influencing Skills
- Private Investigator: Module 01: Getting Started
- Private Investigator: Module 02: The Evolution of Leadership
- Private Investigator: Module 03: Situational Leadership
- Private Investigator: Module 04: A Personal Inventory
- Private Investigator: Module 05: Modelling the Way
- Private Investigator: Module 06: Inspiring a Shared Vision
- Private Investigator: Module 07: Challenging the Process
- Private Investigator: Module 08: Enabling Others to Act
- Private Investigator: Module 09: Encouraging the Heart
- Private Investigator: Module 10: Basic Influencing Skills
- Private Investigator: Module 11: Setting Goals
Course 10: Stress Management Training
- Private Investigator: Module 01: Beginning Concepts
- Private Investigator: Module 02: Specific Stress Management Techniques
- Private Investigator: Module 03: MORE Stress Reduction Strategies
- Private Investigator: Module 04: Still MORE Stress Reduction Techniques – Part 1
- Private Investigator: Module 05: Still MORE Stress Reduction Techniques – Part 2
- Private Investigator: Module 06: Still MORE Stress Reduction Techniques – Part 3
- Private Investigator: Module 07: BONUS Video & Wrap Up!
- Private Investigator: Module 08: Special LIVE Bonus Video!
Course 11: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Private Investigator: Introduction to COVID-19
- Private Investigator: Understanding of Covid-19 as a Pandemic and How It Is Related to Zoonotic Diseases Like SARS and MERS
- Private Investigator: The Strike of Pandemic Around the World and Great Britain
- Private Investigator: Effects of Covid-19 on Human Life
- Private Investigator: Diagnosis and Treatment
- Private Investigator: Preventions and Social Measures to Be Taken
- Private Investigator: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Technological Solutions against Covid-19
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will get your CPD Accredited Certificate (PDF + Hardcopy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10)
- Hardcopy Certificate: Free (Previously it was £20)
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Private Investigation Complete Training Diploma. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Private Investigation Complete Training Diploma is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various qualifications will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple sectors such as Business & Management, Admin, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA, Teaching & Mentoring etc.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do I can take the exam at home or need to go to a training centre?
Hello William, This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. The course doesn't entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.