Add to basket or enquire
Gain your GDPR Toolkit (ALL THE TEMPLATES THAT CAN HELP YOU TOWARDS BECOMING GDPR COMPLIANT) and also gain access to your online 'How to draft Your Privacy Notice course'!
With the GDPR being the main focal point for many organisations, this course will help you draft your privacy notice and by doing so, it will also help you have an understanding of the regulation.
This course also helps you draft your privacy statement for your website.
This course does not constitute any legal advice. The aim of the course is to help you and guide you only.
GDPR-LCATE-TEMPLATES comprise of:
- The GDPR Policy
- Privacy notice
- Subject Access Request(SAR)Policy & Procedure
- SAR Form
- SAR Notice
- Information Security Policy
- GDPR Training Policy
- Retention Policy
- Policy on the Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries or International Organisations
- Clear Desk Policy
- Consent & Withdrawal Policy
- Breach Notification Policy
- Data Protection Impact Assessment Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Privacy Notice
- Central Records Policy
DRAFT YOUR PRIVACY NOTICE COURSE
Contents - Part 1
- Scope of your Privacy Notice
- Functions of your organisation
- Key Responsiblities under the GDPR
- Key Principles under the GDPR
Contents - Part 2
- Personal Data collected from your Data Subjects
- Application of Principle 1 - 'Lawfulness'
- Using 'Consent' as a lawful purpose for processing personal
- Issues regarding 'Consent'
Contents - Part 3
- Special Categories of Personal Data & Prohibition on processing
- Exceptions to processing 'Special Categories of Personal Data'
- Using 'Consent' as an example
- Using 'Public interest' as an example
Contents - Part 4
- Principle 2 - Personal Data being processed for specific, explicit & legitimate purposes
- Principle 3- Data Minimisation
- Principle 4 - Accuracy, relevant and keeping personal update to date
- Principle 5 - Storage Limitation
- Principle 6 - Security, Confidentiality & Integrity
- Transfer of personal to third parties, third countries or international organistations
Contents - Part 5
- Data Subject Rights
- Right to Object
- Right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority
Lesson 6 - Drafting your Privacy Statement for your Website
- How personal data is used by our organisation
- Lawful reason for processing personal data
- Transfer of personal data to third parties and third countries
- Being compliant with the 6 Key Principles under GDPR
- Data Subject Rights
- Information to be provided to a Data Subject when a Data Subject makes a SAR
- Identification requirements (SAR)
Who is this course for?
- Controllers of organisations
- Data Protection Officers
- Human Resources Managers
- IT Managers
- Any one who is involved in drafting the GDPR policies of the organisation
- This course is to aimed at assisting organisations with understanding how they can draft their privacy notice and by doing so, will give them an overview of the GDPR.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.