NCC Home Learning
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
The Principles of Human Resources (HR) Practice Certificate Level 3 course is an RQF qualification suitable for anyone wanting to make a mark in the world of Human Resources. Whether you have prior knowledge and experience or looking to enter the industry fresh, this course covers all the basics so you can enter the workforce with confidence. Students of this course will graduate with knowledge in HR practices, employment legislation, principles of employee motivation and recruiting. This Level 3 course covers all areas of HR, from recruitment, induction and training, all the way through to employee commitment and retention. If you want a well-rounded understanding of the responsibilities of Human Resources professionals, this course is perfectly suited to you.
- Unit 1: Introduction to Human Resources practices
- Unit 2: Introduction to employment legislation
- Unit 3: Understanding employee rights and obligations
- Unit 4: Understanding the management of employees’ performance
- Unit 5: Principles of employee motivation, commitment and engagement
- Unit 6: Understanding recruitment and selection
- Unit 7: Understanding onboarding, induction, training and development
Duration study load
- 200 hours
- No previous knowledge required
- 12 months expert tutor support
- Certificate of completion
Skillsfirst are an awarding organisation who are committed to designing, developing and certificating a diverse range of nationally recognised qualifications. Skillsfirst have over 75 years of collective experience in adult learning and have a passionate team who are dedicated to providing top quality education and work-based learning. Skillsfirst are regulated by Ofqual and are an approved UK awarding organisation.
At the end of each unit students are required to complete a tutor-marked assignment.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at an individual who is looking into understanding the principles of Human Resources and it's importance in the workplace.
No previous experience or knowledge is required to apply for this course. You can choose when to start the course at any point up to 12 months from initial registration with complete tutor support.
Upon completion candidates can look for employment in a HR team role.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.