Franklins Training Services
Add to basket or enquire
This course will help employees understand the benefits of excellent customer service and how to use them in order to provide for the customer’s needs and expectations.
This Hospitality: Principles of Customer Service in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism course provides information to teach employees about customer service, which is vital in the hospitality industry.
By completing this course you will be improving your workforce and minimising the risk of bad publicity.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- State the role of the organisation in relation to customer service
- Identify the characteristics and benefits of providing excellent customer service
- Understand why it is important to show good product knowledge to achieve organisational success
- List the effects of behaviour, motivation and a positive attitude on achieving good customer service
- Explain why personal presentation is important in customer service
- State how good communication skills are a vital part of providing excellent customer service
- Identify customers’ needs and expectations and how these can be met or exceeded
- Understand how to deal with complaints and the importance of complaint handling procedures.
The subjects covered in this module include:
- Features of customer service
- He heart of a business
- Ken’s nine top tips
- Applying Ken’s nine top tips
- The benefits of excellent customer service
- Ken’s reflective questions
- Individual benefits
- Organisational benefits
- Customer needs and expectations
- Internal and external customers
- Internal or external?
- Online feedback
- Customer expectations
- Customer needs
- How do you view complaints?
- Handling complaints
- An opportunity to improve
- Following procedures
- Company complaints procedure
- How are we doing?
- Product knowledge
- Applied product knowledge
- Role of the organisation
- The Grand’s brand standard
- Customer reviews
- Summary and recap
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone working in a hospitality setting.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.