Add to basket or enquire
Join the select group of project professionals by taking this globally recognised qualification, offering a common and consistent approach to project management. The PRINCE2 methodology will give you the advantage of delivering successful results, regardless of the sector you work or plan to work in.
This PRINCE2 Practitioner and Foundation course package is delivered via eLearning.
PRINCE2 practitioner certified professionals can earn in the region of £60,000 per annum*, and with associated qualifications you can earn more!
PRINCE2 Foundation Syllabus
The PRINCE2 Foundation certification includes the following learning outcomes:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
How is it assessed?
To achieve the qualification, students are required to pass one closed-book, multiple-choice exam. 60 questions in 60 minutes. The pass mark is 33/60 (55%).
PRINCE2 Practitioner Syllabus
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context
This qualification focuses on application. Learn how to take your understanding of the PRINCE2 methodology to the next level how to apply the seven PRINCE2 Principles within a project. Review the seven PRINCE2 processes and themes and learn how to apply and tailor them in context.
How is it assessed?
You will need to take one open-book exam, scenario based. 68 questions in 2 hours 30 minutes. The pass mark is 38/68 (55%).
Open book: The Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 publication, should be used (and you can make notes inside the book), but no other material is allowed.
e-Careers eLearning benefits
Our eLearning package gives you the flexibility of accessing the course and training whenever suits you, 24/7. Our online course materials provide you with an enriched learning experience and we include tutor support from experienced PRINCE2 trainers.
Plus, to help keep you on track with your learning, we also provide:
- Videos and animations throughout the course material, reinforcing key terms and points
- Thoughts from the Trainer, audio clips from our qualified trainer, explaining key takeaway points and views from key sections of the course
- Scenario based examples throughout the course material, helping to bring theories to life
- Our PRINCE2 course is interactive, you won’t be just reading text from a screen!
- Mock exams, helping you to better prepare to sit your exams
- Page references throughout the course, helping you when comparing references and locations within the hard copy or digital manual
- Downloadable resources including mock exams and diagrams
- A ‘Walk thru’, which is a complete Practitioner mock paper with fully explained rationale
- Glossary which you can click on whilst going through the course
- Full video of the whole process of a project at each of the key stages within the course
Why choose e-Careers?
We are one of the leading accredited providers of PRINCE2 training in the UK!
- Have high pass rates
- Expert Tutor Support Included
- Study online and in your own time
- Are fully accredited by PeopleCert
- Include the exam in the cost
- Give you the best price guaranteed like-for-like
- Have a 5 Star Trustpilot score
Did you know you can save over 28% when you buy the PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner Virtual Classroom package? Plus, for a limited time this course now includes our BCS Essentials Certificate in Artificial Intelligence course worth £525!
We also offer Agile, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, PMP & Lean Six Sigma Courses.
So whatever direction you want to take your career, e-Careers can help you - enquire today to speak to one of our expert course consultants about the best next steps in your career!
Don’t take our word for it – Trustpilot scores us 5 stars!
“Kudos to e-Careers
Having used other training providers, e-Careers has definitely stood head and shoulders above the competition. From the initial booking, right through to taking the exam, the communication has been professional and attentive. Kudos where it’s due.”
Firstly, I found it very difficult to select which online training provider to go with, the availability of independent reviews is not great, with many Trustpilot reviews being based on customer service rather than the quality of the course! I have now taken 2 courses with e-Careers. The course content was great, secondly I took an instructor lead PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner”. The instructor was fantastic throughout, very knowledgeable. Thank-you e-Careers”
“I passed my PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner exams
I have now completed the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner training and exams. I’m happy to say that with the course material I have passed both. The team at e-Careers have been very responsive and helpful If I needed anything. I would definitely use them in the future and recommend them to anyone.”
I found the PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner training informative, interactive as well very well conducted.”
AXELOS was created in 2013 by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) in the United Kingdom and Capita plc, to manage, develop and grow the Global Best Practice portfolio. AXELOS boasts an already enviable track record and an unmatched portfolio of globally-recognised best practice qualifications.
Who is this course for?
- Students looking to become a Project Manager
- Current Project Managers who are looking to acquire a globally recognised certification to assist with a promotion or when seeking employment elsewhere
- Assistant Managers who have a role in managing project
- Team Leaders and Managers
There are no prerequisites for the Foundation certification. For Practitioner, you must have passed the Foundation exam.
PRINCE2 Foundation qualification opens the doors to entry-level project management roles including:
- Project Administrator
- Project Management Analyst
- Junior Project Manager
- Project Management Support
PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification opens the doors to more senior job roles, including:
- Junior Business Analyst
- Project Controller
- Senior Project Analyst
- Project Manager