Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Prince2® Practitioner Course with Official Exam
Register for Prince2® 6th Edition Practitioner Course + Official Exam, and gain free access to the Scrum and Agile Essentials course and have 12 CPD hours added to your Portfolio.
Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Look no further that the PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner Course and exam from Study 365. This certification is globally recognised and is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you do your job more effectively. Using PRINCE2® 6th Edition project management gives you greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. As you can see, this qualification is extremely useful, and will hugely enhance your CV, maybe even improving chances of a promotion.
This course package includes PRINCE2® 6th Edition Practitioner course and official exam. As this package include the Practitioner level exam, you will not have to pay extra to take the exam. Those who successfully complete both exams will receive the Official PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner certificates.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. A personal tutor will provide guidance and support whenever you need it.
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that they have completed 12 CPD hours on the completion of the Prince2® Practitioner Course with Official Exam
STUDY365 is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organization on behalf of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
What will I learn?
- Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2® 2017 products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario
- Show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2® 2017 products and can apply this understanding
- Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2® 2017, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements
- Demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2® 2017 to different project circumstances
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the key topics listed under the curriculum.
- Course Introduction
- Process Walkthrough
- Starting Up a Project
- Business Case
- Initiating a Project
- Directing a Project
- Controlling a Stage
- Managing Product Delivery
- Managing a Stage Boundary
- Closing a Project
- Exam Preparation and Outro
- Exam Walkthrough
- Additional Materials
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Who is this course for?
- Suitable for those managing projects within a PRINCE2® environment
- Suitable for those who have already taken Foundation Level examinations
- Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Learners must hold the PRINCE2® Foundation certification/ or higher (this only applies to certificates obtained after 1st of January 2009) first before attempting the PRINCE2® Practitioner examination.
Upon completing your PRINCE2 Practitioner course you will qualify to be: • Project Manager • Programme Co-Coordinator In these roles, you could earn up to £50,000 per annum.