Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
PRINCE2® Practitioner Course with Official Exam + Re-sit Exam
** Free Risk Management & Agile Practitioner Courses Included **
PRINCE2® is a project management methodology which is used internationally, especially in information technology (IT) environments. PRINCE2® makes use of the best proven practices from a variety of industries and backgrounds. If you work in project management, especially in the IT world, then this qualification is a must. This course is a complete training and exam package, meaning you will be taught Prince2® at Practitioner level, and won’t have to pay extra for the exam.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These online courses are open to anyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We give you access to world-class learning led by 1 Training.
Enroll in this PRINCE2® Practitioner course and gain FREE entry to CPD accredited Risk Management Professional Training and Agile Practitioner Courses and earn more CPD hours (40 hours)
This course is accredited by PEOPLECERT under the ATO of Brit Academy for Training Ltd. (PeopleCert Partner ID: 4785)
What skills will I gain?
- Understand the benefits of PRINCE2® certification
- Gain knowledge of PRINCE2® themes and principles
- This course will teach you about the tailoring and processes of PRINCE2®
- Learn the principles of PRINCE2® at Foundation level
- Learn how to produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes
- Learn how to evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognised project management methods
How will I be assessed?
PRINCE2® Practitioner Exam Format
The Practitioner exam focuses on your ability to implement PRINCE2® in real-life scenarios:
- 68 questions per paper
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- 38/68 pass mark (55%)
- Open book (official PRINCE2® manual only)
- Exam included in the course fee
This course includes a Prince2® Practitioner exam voucher.
What Certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters & School leavers
- College or University student & graduates
- Project team members & entry level project managers
- Project manager & Project Coordinator
- Project analyst & Project Consultant
- Project engineers & Systems engineers
- Office Administrators & Office managers
- Office clerk & Administration Assistant
- Project admin or Team leader
Learners must pass the PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation exam first before attempting the PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner exam.
This course will qualify you for a range of job positions in project management. After the completion of this course, you could also go on to study further in project management to stay ahead of your colleagues and peers or to progress in your career.
- Senior Project Administrator (General) – £22,450 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £24,181 per annum
- Project Manager – £38,254 per annum
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.