PRINCE2® Practitioner (In-Company)
Price includes VAT
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
This two day module allows you to revise and take the PRINCE2® practitioner exam. Attention will be given to practical participation in a case study encompassing the most essential elements of a PRINCE2® project. Participants will explore the relationship between the business case and the project to prepare for the practitioner exam on the final day.
A PRINCE2® manual is required to complete this module as the exam is an open book exam. You will need to bring a copy with you to this course.
You will be required to complete pre-read materials before attending and to have passed the PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate.
The course is based on the 2009 version of the PRINCE2® manual. PRINCE2® is a Registered Trademark of AXELOS Limited.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- the relationship between the business case, programmes and the project
- PRINCE2® Principles – continued business justification, learn from experience, defined roles and responsibilities, manage by stages, manage by exception, focus on products and tailor to suit the needs of the project environment
- PRINCE2® Processes – starting up a project, initiating a project, directing a project, controlling a stage, managing product delivery, managing stage boundaries and closing a project
- PRINCE2® Themes – business case, organisation, quality, plans, risk, change and progress
- Examination technique and practice
The PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification is assessed by a 2.5 hour multiple choice, open book exam. You must achieve a 55% pass mark as a minimum (44 out of 80 questions). The exam will take place on the second day of the course (usually a Friday). Practitioner examination papers have to be sent back to the examination institute and can take up to two weeks to get marked.
Please note that every candidate’s identification will need to be verified by the examination invigilator. You may be required to produce some photographic identification before being allowed to take the exam.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
- an industry-recognised qualification that acknowledges your expertise as a project manager
- confidence, knowledge and all-important practitioner exam techniques
- the opportunity to revise the PRINCE2® Principles, Themes and Processes
Who is this course for?
Project managers and others who have a PRINCE2® Foundation Certificate, who want to revise and take the exam to become a qualified PRINCE2® Practitioner.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.