e-Careers Business Solutions
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
PRINCE2® has often been called the de facto project management methodology. It was born from PRINCE, a UK government standard only meant for information systems. However, over the last few decades, it’s been reinvented and continually upgraded. This is why the current form of PRINCE2® is so ubiquitous and useful to you. PRINCE2® is the ideal way into project management. It teaches fundamentally sound principles and can teach you how to speak the project management language. Despite that, PRINCE2® is not rigid and is adaptable in many ways. It can be used for any project type at any scale. It will even integrate neatly into other methodologies, like Agile®.
We can also provide our PRINCE2® Practitioner course as an Online offering - speak to one of our Business Services Specialists today.
What modules are included in the PRINCE2® Practitioner Classroom course?
- Getting Started Module
- Introduction to PRINCE2® Module
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP SB and CP
- Organization Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Exam Preparation
What does the PRINCE2® Practitioner Classroom course cover?
- Interpret the characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2®
- Explain and educate the terminology within PRINCE2®
- List the key roles and responsibilities that are involved in a PRINCE2® project
- Define the purpose of the seven principles that characterise a PRINCE2® project
- Understand the seven PRINCE2® themes that must be continually addressed
- Explain the purpose, objectives and context of the seven PRINCE2® processes that help structure the activities required to deliver the project successfully
- Define the purpose of a PRINCE2® management product and list its content
- Work more effectively within a PRINCE2® environment, either as a team member or in the management of the project
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation
- Apply the method to a real project
- Apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Create and assess management products
Upon request, we will issue exam vouchers on completion of this course.
Who is this course for?
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Executive Managers
The PRINCE2® Practitioner course is for anyone who is currently PRINCE2® Foundation qualified and wishes to take their understanding, and their status, to the next level. We also offer re-registration, to those whose Practitioner qualifications are nearing their 3-year expiry period. Please speak to us for more information.
How will the PRINCE2® Practitioner Classroom course advance my career?
The PRINCE2® Practitioner certification will give you global recognition as a Project Manager, qualifying you for project management job roles.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this provider. Be the first to leave a review.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.