Add to basket or enquire
PRINCE2® - PRINCE2® Foundation
PRINCE2® Foundation Course with Official Exam and Official PRINCE2® E-Manual
More than 350 new project management students already enrolled last month with a 98 per cent PASS RATE PROMISE!
PRINCE2® is a project management methodology which is used internationally, especially in information technology (IT) environments. PRINCE2® makes use of the best proven practices from a variety of industries and backgrounds. If you work in project management, especially in the IT world, then PRINCE2® Foundation is a must. PRINCE2® Foundation is a complete foundation training and exam package, meaning you will be taught Prince2® 6th edition at foundation level, and won’t have to pay extra for the exam. You can then go on and study for practitioner level if you wish, as we also provide a complete practitioner level package.
Our online courses offer you the opportunity to study 24/7 wherever you are in the world. These online courses are open to anyone, all you need is an interest in learning! We give you access to world-class learning led by 1Training.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organisation logos are trademarks of AXELOS.
---LIMITED TIME OFFER || LIMITED TIME OFFER || LIMITED TIME OFFER---
***As a complimentary offer, we are giving our learners the opportunity to gain free access to two courses when one purchases the PRINCE2® Foundation Course with Official Exam:
- Risk Management Professional Training Course + FREE e-certificate
- Agile Practitioner Course + FREE e-certificate
Don't miss this amazing chance to earn more than 40+ CPD hours, worth over GBP100!
ɢᴇᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ!
Click ‘ENQUIRE NOW’ for more information.
Why consider 1Training?
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility makes it a superior learning method.
1Training offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment.
You can study at your own pace at 1Training and you will be provided:
- Premium-quality material and tutorials
- Highly-qualified course instructors
- Free resources- Free CV writing pack, Nus discounted card, free career support
- Course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding
PRINCE2® Foundation - Description
What skills will I gain?
- Understand the benefits of PRINCE2® certification
- Gain knowledge of PRINCE2® themes and principles
- Learn about the tailoring and processes of PRINCE2®
- Learn the principles of PRINCE2® at foundation level
- Learn how to produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2® Foundation
- Learn how to evaluate the project portfolio to bring clarity and allow improvements in reviewing projects
- Design plans and reports to meet the needs of each level in the project team
- Learn how to manage projects or to work in a project environment using the most internationally recognised project management methods
PRINCE2® - COURSE CURRICULUM
- Structural overview – PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® overview – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Principles – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Walkthrough – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Organisation – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Starting up a project – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Business case – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Initiating a project – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Directing a project – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Progress – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Plans – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Quality – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Risk – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Change – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Controlling a stage – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Managing product delivery – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Managing a stage boundary – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Closing a project – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Exam preparation – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Additional material – PRINCE2® Foundation
- Mock exam – PRINCE2® Foundation
PRINCE2® Foundation exam format
- 60 questions per paper – PRINCE2®
- Duration: 60-minutes – PRINCE2®
- 33/60 pass mark (55%) – PRINCE2®
- Closed book – PRINCE2®
- Exam included in course fee – PRINCE2®
What certification am I going to receive?
If you pass the exam successfully then you will be awarded a PRINCE2® Foundation certification.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters and school leavers
- College or university students and graduates
- Project team members and entry level project managers
- Project managers and project coordinators
- Project analysts and project consultants
- Project engineers and systems engineers
- Office administrators and office managers
- Office clerks and administration assistants
- Project admins or team leaders
PRINCE2® Foundation – Requirements
The PRINCE2® Foundation certification requires no prerequisites and the qualification is open to everyone.
This course will qualify you for a range of job positions in project management. After the completion of this course, you could also go on to study further in project management to stay ahead of your colleagues and peers, or to progress in your career.
Senior project administrator (General) – GBP22,450 per annum
Project coordinator – GBP24,181 per annum
Project manager – GBP38,254 per annum