Add to basket or enquire
Our PRINCE2® Online Training Program will prepare you for the PRINCE2® Foundation exam.
The PRINCE2®, or ‘Projects IN Controlled Environments’ certification is the world’s best practice methodology, and PRINCE2® certification is considered as an invaluable asset to your career since it increases employment prospects, promotions and helps you do your tasks more effectively and efficiently.
The PRINCE2® certification is highly reputed in the field and can verify for employers your understanding of key project management concepts and how to implement them successfully throughout the project management lifecycle. A number of studies and surveys show that the average salary for professionals with a PRINCE2® certification is £55,000 and it increases with experience.
With the help of this course, get introduced to the seven essential principles, processes and themes associated with managing a project using the PRINCE2® methodology.
Become an effective project manager by learning the different methods, themes and practices. More than thousands of learners have taken our online courses and took part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules and studied the courses without compromising their personal engagements.
If you want to become one of them, you’re absolutely in the right place.Highlights of PRINCE2®
The PRINCE2® system has a proven ability to make projects more manageable, cutting down time spent on organising tasks and allowing professionals to get to work on the job at hand. With a flexible structure and through a range of templates, it can be applied to almost any business or development tasks. Using PRINCE2® means you benefit from
- An established structure to your project and a common, consistent approach
- Flexible decision points that tailor the system to your project’s particular needs
- Effective communication channels throughout the organisation
- An organised timescale that updates according to your progress
- Ability to share successes, failures and lessons learned throughout the team
- Development of increased competency of staff and specialist knowledge
- Faculties for reviewing progress against your initial plan and business case
Studying PRINCE2® online means you can learn where you want when you want. No need to waste time and money attending a learning centre — all you need is an internet connection and your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Benefits you will gain from this PRINCE2® Foundation training:
- High-quality e-learning study materials.
- Step-by-step guideline on PRINCE2® Foundation and achieving the certification.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification on PRINCE2® Foundation.
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer support.
The PRINCE2® Foundation with Official Exam includes all the necessary information related to PRINCE2®. In the course, you will learn the basics of PRINCE2® procedures, PRINCE2® Themes, and the importance of PRINCE2® and ITIL in Project Management.
The PRINCE2® Foundation with Official Exam is very specific to guide you on how to manage a project and introduce you to different project management methodologies. It is believed that after completing the course, you will be able to handle projects successfully and efficiently.
The comprehensive PRINCE2® Foundation training includes the following key topics:
An introduction to Projects and the PRINCE2® methodology
- Define the characteristics of a project
- Six aspects of project performance
- Integrated elements of PRINCE2®
- Understand the key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2®
- PRINCE2® Principles
- Initiating and Directing a Project Process
Project Management with PRINCE2®
- Explain the purpose
- Benefits management approach
- Minimum requirements to apply the business case theme
- Business justification and key concepts
- Review of initiating and directing a Project Process
- Review of evening work
- And more…
- Continued business justifications
- Learn from experience
- Specified roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to satisfy the project environment
Tailoring and Adopting PRINCE2®
- Key concepts related to tailoring and adopting PRINCE2
- Management approach
- Purpose of budgeting
- And more…
- Minimum requirements to apply the quality theme
- Quality planning and assurance, customer expectations and acceptance criteria
- Key management products
- Requirements to apply the organisation theme
- The roles and responsibilities involved in organisation theme
- Types of plans
- Highly recommended approach to planning and defining analysing products
- Change control approach, issue register, issue report
- Types of issue
- And more…
- Commencing up a project
- Managing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing stage boundaries
- Ending a project
Considerations for Organizational Adoption
- Developing the necessary capabilities to meet the organization’s needs
- Managing with the changes and winning the support
- And much much more…
Why should you study PRINCE2® Foundation?
PRINCE2® provides you with the skills that build your confidence in managing projects successfully. PRINCE2® uses a common language, systems and procedures that allow you to control resources and risks more evenly and effectively. More importantly, PRINCE2’s controls lead to fewer errors, so that you can save your time, money and effort.
In addition to that, adding a PRINCE2® qualification to you is a great asset. Since, many companies across the world require their staff to be PRINCE2® certified and even in the UK, the bulk of respondents acknowledge PRINCE2® invaluable to their career.
Method of Assessment
PRINCE2® Foundation Exam Format:
- Multiple choices
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks needed to pass (out of 60 available) – 55%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
To achieve a formal qualification for this PRINCE2® Foundation course, you are required to sit for an official exam with Peoplecert and the exam can be taken online. There is no additional charge for the exam and certification. We will book the exam for you.
Who is this course for?
This PRINCE2® Foundation certification is most suited for:
- Current project managers
- Project Executives or Engineers
- Software Developers
- Team Leaders
- Junior project managers
- Any professional looking to become a project manager
- Assistant Managers that have a role in working on projects
- No prior qualification is needed for enrollment in this PRINCE2® Foundation course.
- You'll only need a PC, laptop, notebook or tab with an internet connection.
Getting the PRINCE2® qualification will boost your career growth in a remarkable way, lead you to jobs and take you to new slopes of success. Once you’ve done the PRINCE2® Foundation course, you’ll have the reach to work for energetic and worthwhile job designations, such as:
- Project Manager
- Junior Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Administrator or Executive
- Project Planner
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Are there any student support available and do I need to pay to get the support?
Dear David, Thanks for the question. We're providing 24 x 7 online tutor support for our learners through e-mail and chat platform. You can take the student support over the phone in the weekdays as well and it's free. Many thanks, Help DeskThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.