PRINCE2® Foundation (In-Company)
Price includes VAT
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
WHO IS IT FOR?
PRINCE2® Foundation is perfect for anyone who:
- wants to become a project manager
- manages small projects
- manages projects but does not have a formal project management qualification
- holds a junior project management role
- wants to participate fully and effectively within a PRINCE2® project
PRINCE2® (Project IN Controlled Environments – version two) is the defacto standard in project management in the UK and internationally across all sectors of industry.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
PRINCE2® is a structured framework for the efficient running of any project. The Foundation Certificate provides an insight into the process-oriented approach of the PRINCE2® project method and the value of using it for implementing projects.
You will be required to complete the pre-read materials before attending this programme. On the first day, you will receive the official PRINCE2® textbook. If you would like to receive the textbook ahead of time please let us know. This will incur a fee of £25 to cover post and packaging. All other assessments, administration and course material fees are included in the cost of the programme.
The course is based on the 2009 version of the PRINCE2® manual. PRINCE2® is a Registered Trademark of AXELOS Limited.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
This programme covers:
- the relationship between a project and its business case
- detailed explanation of the PRINCE2® Principles, Themes and Processes
- the management of Risks and Issues in a project
- roles, associated tasks and responsibilities within a PRINCE2® project
- structure and contents of a product focused project plan
- definition, management and acceptance of work packages
The PRINCE2® Foundation exam is a60 minute multiple choice question paper. You must achieve a 50% pass mark as a minimum (35 out of 70 questions) and results will be provided on the same day of exam. The exam will take place on the third day of this five day course. This is usually a Wednesday.
Our current pass rate on PRINCE2® Foundation public qualification courses is 98%.
Please note that every candidate’s identification will need to be verified by the examination invigilator. You may be required to produce some photographic identification before being allowed to take the exam.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
- professional recognition – PRINCE2® is an essential qualification for Project Managers and is usually the first thing employers look for on a candidate CV
- the fundamental framework needed to manage projects of any size and apply best practice techniques
- competence in the fundamental aspects of the PRINCE2® project management method
- guidelines on how to monitor a project within the boundaries of the project plan
- improved participation in a project managed in accordance with the PRINCE2® project management method
On completion of the PRINCE2® Foundation Qualification, you can either:
– go on to study the PRINCE2® Practitioner Qualification
– apply for Project Administrator or PMO Coordinator roles
The PRINCE2® Foundation Qualification is a prerequisite for the PRINCE2® Practitioner Qualification.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.