Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
Need accommodation for this training? Our Central Sheffield facility is very easily accessed by road and rail and there's nearby parking. We can often help with discounts at local hotels and may be able to include accommodation as part of the package.
Take this excellent opportunity to gain or formalise your project management skills during a convenient timed and highly effective training event. Here's a summary of our unique course's features:
- Small class size - maximum of eight attendees
- Speak with our trainer before you commit to booking
- Single delivery mode only - we don't mix Virtual and In-Person attendees
- All materials with the Foundation Exam included
- Fully authorised PeopleCert Trainer with 100% pass rate for PRINCE2 2017
- Exceptional pricing - around half that of the national provider
PRINCE2 is the world’s most widely-adopted project management method, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors.
It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2 can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
TrainX's Foundation-level course covers the exam syllabus in a logical order. The course efficiently prepares you for the exam and equally importantly, enables you to progress professionally with PRINCE2®.
We have a 100% pass rate (correct at 23/11/2019) and include the PRINCE2® Manual, authorised courseware, practise exam, the actual Foundation Exams and further study material.
Our trainer, who is PeopleCert authorised and an experienced project manager, is available for you to speak with before committing to the course. Our trainer is also an expert Certified Technical Trainer who trains instructors worldwide for Microsoft, Adobe and many other organisations.
We utilise the latest in classroom technology and importantly the learning is structured for effective learning and retention.
Note: This course is purely for 'in-person' attendees - we don't mix Remote and In-Person attendees on public courses as online and classroom training have widely differing instructional and timing requirements for optimal learning.
This syllabus based course runs over two weekends, totalling three days* in duration. We don't begin on a Friday unlike many 'weekend' courses. The timings and interactions are optimised to ensure effective knowledge and skills transfer.
Our course covers the entire syllabus for the Foundation exam. Common to all providers, there is some carefully guided pre-reading and evening work. This is kept to an absolute minimum and the pre-reading is primarily video based. The pre-reading is around 60 minutes in duration and there is evening work following the first day of the course.
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Demonstrate that they understand and can recall the various components of the PRINCE2 method
- Explain the PRINCE2 principles
- Explain the purpose of the seven PRINCE2 themes
- Describe each step of the PRINCE2 journey, listing the activities required to guide a project throughout its lifecycle
- Identify the recommended PRINCE2 management products which include baselines, records and reports
- Operate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured project management environment
- Demonstrate their PRINCE2 Foundation status - dependent upon examination
* Should you wish to attend for two days only, please speak with our trainer who will discuss the additional study requirement.
TrainX's course is based around a simple though representative case study. This ensures a sequence to the learning and allows each of the concepts to be brought to the classroom in a supportive context. We avoid 'list learning' and instead make certain that each concept is understood and from there we introduce the terminology.
We ensure the effective use of training media with a lively set of guided discussion, visuals, hands-on exercises and clear, timely and effective feedback so that you can be sure of both your progress and your correct understanding of the concepts and skills.
We have options for you to sit the exam at the end of the three days of training and also to attend for just the first weekend and then sit the exam online. Your trainer will discuss the options with you prior to the training.
Our instructor is available to discuss the course with you prior to booking and you're invited to a one-to-one demonstration which we deliver via our virtual classroom environment.
Our highly successful training is unique in format and based on the latest learning practices. We take a great deal of pride in our training events and recognise that training and certification is your investment and that you deserve the greatest possible level of service. We look forward to working with you to gain your PRINCE2® certification.
Who is this course for?
People new to project management and people wishing to formalise their experience. This may include the following:
- Practicing project managers
- Project team members
- Individuals pursuing PRINCE2® Certification
- Roles related to the management, implementation or monitoring of projects
- Business roles with an interest in successful project delivery
The course assumes no formal project management experience and is open to motivated people who have 'Business English' as a minimum.
Project management is a skill required for almost any business and business role.
Some specific career path titles will include Project Manager and Team Member.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.