Add to basket or enquire
This training course is based on the PRINCE2 Foundation syllabus and provides you with all the content and knowledge required to pass your PRINCE2 Foundation exam. The content provided in this course is based on the 'Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 - Axelos Global Best Practice' textbook (2017 Edition).
- 1: Introduction 01:17
- 2: What is Project Management? 04:38
- 3: Prince2 in Context 03:02
- 4: Prince2 Principles 05:51
- 5: Tailoring Prince2 02:00
- 6: Business Case 02:00
- 7: Organisation 00:53
- 8: Roles and Responsibilities 06:09
- 9: Stakeholders 05:14
- 10: Quality 04:54
- 11: Plan 04:39
- 12: Risk 05:29
- 13: Change 03:17
- 14: Progress 04:01
- 15: Starting Up A Project 03:24
- 16: Directing A Project 02:33
- 17: Initiating A Project 02:26
- 18: Controlling A Stage 02:27
- 19: Managing A Product Delivery 02:20
- 20: Managing A Stage Boundary 02:57
- 21: Closing A Project 02:44
- 22: Overview of the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam 00:20
This course is split into 4 learning outcomes which are:
- Understanding the key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2;
- Understanding how the PRINCE2 Principles underpin the PRINCE2 method;
- Understanding the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project; and
- Understanding the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
This self-paced course will allow you to learn at your own pace, enabling you to book your PRINCE2 exam once you are ready.
Who is this course for?
The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification is intended for project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners), team managers (e.g. product delivery managers), project assurance (e.g. business change analysts), project support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel), and operational line managers/staff.
The PRINCE2 Foundation qualification is intended for project managers and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: project board members (e.g. SRO), team managers (e.g. product delivery managers), project assurance, project support and operational line managers/staff.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
How much is the exam and can I register for the exam myself or does this need to be via an organisation?Answer:
Yes, you register for the exam by yourself. We only offer the courseThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Is the exam included? If I do this exam and pass, can I write PRINCE2 foundation on my CV? How much does it cost to retake the exam if I don't pass?.Answer:
The exam is not included. It is just the courseThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.