Lion Heart Consulting
Add to basket or enquire
This package is accredited for and covers both Foundation and Practitioner level study and qualification
This course prepares you for an internationally recognised qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management, a best practice for Project Management.
It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2 can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
The Foundation level aims to confirm that you know and understand the PRINCE2 method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
The Practitioner level aims to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding in order to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2, how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and processes, and how they are applied/carried out throughout the project,
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes and processes in context
- Help you to become immediately productive as a member of a project environment
- Prepare you for a Foundation and Practitioner level qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management.
- Improve your delivery confidence as everyone understands their role in delivering what the business expects.
- Terminology that is common in all projects around the world with a methodology that works ‘effectively with ‘knowledge based practices
- Close your projects well to ensure lessons are captured and project assets are protected
- Structured approach with controls to provide a delivery methodology that works repeatedly and will enable you to successfully deliver projects
- Clearly understand your role, governance and responsibilities including the triggers, inputs and expected outputs
- Start your projects well to ensure successful and consistent delivery to achieve the expected benefits
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
This accredited course aims to provide you with a straight forward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in five days.
Who is this course for?
This course is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
This is an accredited course eligible for CPDs/PDUs and prepares you for a qualification in PRINCE2® Project Management
This PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner online training course is open to everyone and has no prerequisites.
Project and Programme management
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.