Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Price includes BOTH Exams, and we offer 0% Interest Finance options on this package.
Join the community of 500,000 people who have studied with e-Careers. Study our Axelos Accredited PRINCE2® course & take advantage of this amazing offer!
About this PRINCE2® Course:
This online course will provide you with training for the official PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner exams for the full qualification, so you can start your career in project management in minimal time, with little fuss.
Undertaking PRINCE2® with our online training means you get access to the most in demand project management qualification - PRINCE2®! Get ahead of the competition today and earn up to £60,000 as a project manager!
Key Benefits of studying PRINCE2® with e-Careers
- Interest-Free Finance Options
- Fully Accredited by PEOPLECERT
- Approved Examination Organisation on behalf of Axelos
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Official Exams Included
- Official PRINCE2® Manual Available
- E-Certificate Included
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
- 6 months course access
PRINCE2® is the world’s best practice methodology for projects in the public and private sector. It is a process based project management methodology which has become globally renowned as “best practice” due to its ability to be tailored to projects of any size, in any industry.
Get in touch with one of our PRINCE® Expert advisors for the best deals!
We also offer PRINCE2® as a classroom course if you prefer face to face training!
What will the course help you do?
With the PRINCE2® Foundation certification that you'll achieve through this course, students will be able to become a member of a project team, project support or a product manager. Anyone with the Practitioner status will be able to use the title “PRINCE2® Practitioner” after their name and take on roles such as project manager, team manager and project analyst. This is the ideal qualification to prove your worth to companies of all sizes across industries!
What is included in the course?
The first stage of the PRINCE2® Qualification; the objective is to make sure the candidate has an assured knowledge of the theories and processes behind the PRINCE2® methodology. Students will learn the general principles, basic knowledge of the seven themes and processes as well as terms and phrases.
- Multiple choice
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) - 55%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book.
The second stage of the PRINCE2® Qualification. By passing the second and final stage of the PRINCE2® Qualification, the candidate will be able to understand the reasons behind PRINCE2® and implement them in any project environment. Students will learn how to implement the principles, themes and processes learnt in the Foundation stage in to any project environment in any industry, as well as comprehensive knowledge of the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Objective testing
- 68 questions, each worth one mark
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available) - 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2® manual only)
PRINCE2® Course Units
The PRINCE2® Principles are the guiding requirements and good practices which determine whether the project is genuinely being managed using PRINCE2®:
- Continued business justifications
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailored to suit the project environment
PRINCE2® Themes will describe aspects of project management that must be addressed in parallel throughout the project. They explain the specific treatment required by PRINCE2® for various project management disciplines and why they are necessary:
- Business Case - What value would delivering the project bring to the organisation?
- Organisation - How will the project team's individual roles and responsibilities be defined in order for them to effectively manage the project?
- Quality - What quality requirements and measures are and how the project will deliver them.
- Plans - Steps required to develop the plans and PRINCE2® techniques that should be used.
- Risk - How the project management will address the uncertainties in its plans and the project environment.
- Change - How the project management will assess and act on unforeseen issues.
- Progress - The ongoing viability and performance of the plans and how and whether the project should proceed.
The PRINCE2® Processes which describe the steps of the project life-cycle:
- Starting up a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery
- Managing stage boundaries
- Closing a project
PRINCE2® will benefit your organisation in multiple aspects. It provides a flexible approach that can work for all projects. It provides a framework that covers all areas within a project. It provides your organisation with:
- Effective communication channels between the organisation, project management and the project
- An organised timescale to the project
- A method of sharing lessons learned
- An increase in competency of staff and project management skills
- Progress reviews against the plan and the business case
- Flexible decision points
What support do you offer?
Our course comes tutored by expert PRINCE2® trainers who have over 10 years’ experience using the PRINCE2® methodology in real industry situations, giving you the best eLearning guidance combined with our 24-hour support: this extra care can help you to build your confidence as a project manager and input everything you’ve learned into a real project environment.
How is it taught?
Our PRINCE2® course will give you 24/7 access for three months, allowing you to study the PRINCE2® qualification at your own pace. Your PRINCE2® exams are delivered online, so let us know when you’re ready to take them and we can help you get them booked.
We also offer PRINCE2® as a classroom course if you prefer face to face training!
What can I use it for?
Once you have passed the PRINCE2® course you will be able to become a globally recognised project manager which can lead to excellent career growth within the project management industry and lucrative salaries that can reach over £60,000 with experience.
Who are e-Careers?
e-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our specialist course advisors will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. e-Careers have helped over 500,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers on Trustpilot and see what we could do for you today.
See what some of our previous candidates had to say about us:
I passed my PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner exams with good results, so I can only recommend this course provider.
Janni Taudal - 2019
The course was easy to follow and the communication with e-Careers was excellent. I passed the exam with 82% of questions answered correctly.
Karolina Lisiecka - 2019
Who is this course for?
PRINCE2® is for anyone who is looking to become a project manager and needs a globally recognised certification to kick-start their career. It is also for anyone who is already in project management and needs the certification to boost their credentials for a promotion or better job role.
It is most suited to:
- Current project managers
- Anyone involved in a project who wishes to become certified to gain promotion
- Assistant managers who have a role in managing project
- Anyone looking to become a project manager
- Team leaders or managers
There are no requirements to get onto the PRINCE2® course, you just need a passion to improve your career. To take your Practitioner exam, you must already be PRINCE2® Foundation certified.
Getting the PRINCE2® qualification can lead to jobs, and further qualifications and opportunities in your career, depending on the personal goals you set yourself.
- Junior Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Co-ordinator
- Project Administrator
- Project Planner
- Project Support Officer
- Programme Manager
- Software Development Manager
- IT Project Manager