e-Careers Business Solutions
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
PRINCE2® has often been called the de facto project management methodology. It was born from PRINCE, a UK government standard only meant for information systems. However, over the last few decades, it’s been reinvented and continually upgraded. This is why the current form of PRINCE2® is so ubiquitous and useful to you. PRINCE2® is the ideal way into project management. It teaches fundamentally sound principles and can teach you how to speak the project management language. Despite that, PRINCE2® is not rigid and is adaptable in many ways. It can be used for any project type at any scale. It will even integrate neatly into other methodologies, like Agile®.
We can also provide this course as an Classroom offering - speak to one of our Business Services Specialists today.
- Interpret the characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2®
- Explain and educate the terminology within PRINCE2®
- List the key roles and responsibilities that are involved in a PRINCE2® project
- Define the purpose of the seven principles that characterise a PRINCE2® project
- Understand the seven PRINCE2® themes that must be continually addressed
- Explain the purpose, objectives and context of the seven PRINCE2® processes that help structure the activities required to deliver the project successfully
- Define the purpose of a PRINCE2® management product and list its content
- Work more effectively within a PRINCE2® environment, either as a team member or in the management of the project
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation
- Apply the method to a real project
- Apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organisation environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Can create and assess management products
Our online course provides delegates with a quality and detailed understanding of the PRINCE2® project management methodology. The process-based approach PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is the leading standard for managing projects worldwide.
Our accredited PRINCE2® courses are developed by highly qualified trainers who have a working
knowledge of the theory as well as practical aspects of PRINCE2®. Our aim is to ensure the
delegate leaves the course qualified as well as equipped to deliver projects aligned to the PRINCE2® methodology.
The Foundation course provides in-depth training of the roles, principles, themes and processes the form the bulk structure of PRINCE2®. The exam will be based on:
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour’s (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book
Our Practitioner program goes beyond the methodology and provides you all the skills, tools and techniques that are required to lead projects effectively and confidently. Completing the Practitioner
means you have all the necessary qualifications to be a fully qualified PRINCE2® expert. The Practitioner exams will be based on:
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
Open book exam (official PRINCE2® manual only)
Who is this course for?
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Executive Managers
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this provider. Be the first to leave a review.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.