e-Careers Business Solutions
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
PRINCE2® has often been called the de facto project management methodology. It was born from PRINCE, a UK government standard only meant for information systems. However, over the last few decades, it’s been reinvented and continually upgraded. This is why the current form of PRINCE2® is so ubiquitous and useful to you. PRINCE2® is the ideal way into project management. It teaches fundamentally sound principles and can teach you how to speak the project management language. Despite that, PRINCE2® is not rigid and is adaptable in many ways. It can be used for any project type at any scale. It will even integrate neatly into other methodologies, like Agile®.
We can also provide our PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner® as an Online offering - speak to one of our Business Services Specialists today.
What are the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner classroom training course modules?
Elements that contribute to the PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner modules:
- Getting Started Module
- Introduction to PRINCE2® Module
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP, SB and CP
- Organisation Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Exam Preparation
What does the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner classroom training course cover?
- How to interpret the characteristics and context of a project and understand the benefits of adopting PRINCE2®
- How to explain and educate others regarding the terminology within PRINCE2®
- The key roles and responsibilities that are involved in a PRINCE2® project
- How to define the purpose of the seven principles that characterise a PRINCE2® project
- The seven PRINCE2® themes that must be continually addressed.
- How to explain the purpose, objectives and context of the seven PRINCE2® processes that help structure the activities required to deliver the project successfully.
- How to confidently define the purpose of a PRINCE2® management product and list its content.
- How to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation.
- How to apply the method to a real project.
- How to apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organisation environment supporting PRINCE2®
Upon request, we will issue exam vouchers on completion of this course.
Who is this course for?
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Executive Managers
Is the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner classroom training course right for me?
This course would benefit Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers.
You could also be part of other teams, such as design, development, delivery of projects. It will also benefit Project Board Members, Team Managers, Project Assurance, Project Support and Operational Line Managers.
This PRINCE2® classroom training will also be right for you if you prefer the traditional learning method of being in a class and benefitting from face-to-face tutor support.
Candidates should have some understanding of Project Management but there is no formal prerequisite for the Foundation qualification
To move onto the Practitioner level you must complete and pass the Foundation Level.
What job could I get with a PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner classroom training course?
There are more than a few reasons why this PRINCE2® classroom training could benefit you. Perhaps you are upskilling yourself or team members, this course can benefit Project Managers and aspiring Project Managers.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.