Our face to face classroom course provides delegates with a quality and detailed understanding of the PRINCE2® project management methodology. The process-based approach PRINCE2® (PRojects INControlled Environments) is the leading standard for managing projects worldwide.
This PRINCE2® Foundation training and PRINCE2® Foundation exam package will prepare you for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam by teaching you PRINCE2’s seven principles, processes and themes that are involved in managing any project in any industry using the PRINCE2 methodology.
Undertaking PRINCE2® with our face to face classroom training means you get access to the brand new PRINCE2® 2017 update. Get ahead of the competition today and earn up to £60,000 as a project manager!
Our Accredited PRINCE2® courses are delivered by highly qualified trainers who have a working knowledge of the theory as well as practical aspects of PRINCE2®. Our aim is to ensure the delegate leaves the course qualified as well as equipped to deliver projects aligned to the PRINCE2® methodology.
Key Benefits of studying PRINCE2® 2017 with e-Careers
- PRINCE2® 2017 Classroom training
- Fully Accredited by PEOPLECERT
- Approved Examination Organisation on behalf of Axelos
- Small Class Size (Capped at 16)
- High Pass Rate
- Pre & Post Course Support
- Onsite/In-House Courses
- Official Exams Included
- Official PRINCE2® Manual Included
- eCertificate Included
- Highly Experienced Trainers
- Best Price Guarantee (like for like)
This PRINCE2® Foundation course provides in-depth training of the roles, principles, themes and processes the form the bulk structure of PRINCE2®.
At the end of the training the delegate will sit the exam, with results available 30 minutes after completion. The exam will be based on:
- Multiple choice
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) - 55%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
Key Learning Points
- Interpret the characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2®
- Explain and educate the terminology within PRINCE2®
- List the key roles and responsibilities that are involved in a PRINCE2® project
- Define the purpose of the seven principles that characterise a PRINCE2® project
- Understand the seven PRINCE2® themes that must be continually addressed
- Explain the purpose, objectives and context of the seven PRINCE2® processes that help structure the activities required to deliver the project successfully
- Define the purpose of a PRINCE2® management product and list its content
- Work more effectively within a PRINCE2® environment, either as a team member or in the management of the project
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation
- Apply the method to a real project
- Apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Can create and assess management products
Advantages Of This Course
- Official PRINCE2® Manual included.
- Pre-Course material to prepare for your course
- Highly acclaimed advanced preparation material which can be accessed on mobile devices and tablets, including sample exam questions, video presentations, personal progress reports and a wealth of resources to help you prepare for your course.
- Post-Course resources – following completion of the course, your advanced preparation account will be transferred to a post-course account and you will have access to PRINCE2® template documents, completed sample management products, an interactive process model with eLearning and video presentation for reviewing the method and project health check tools.
- Drinks and refreshments included (also lunch at some locations).
- Interest free credit and Finance options available.
- We can run private events for international or corporate clients, please speak to us for more information.
- Our PRINCE2® eLearning and Classroom training is run in association with Simetral Ltd.
- e-Careers is an ATO by PEOPLECERT our Courseware is accredited by PEOPLECERT
- The official Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® course manual
- Approved Courseware Book, including slides, sample papers & exercises
- Pre-Course material
- Experienced Approved Trainer
- Official Exams
What support do you offer?
Our course comes tutored by expert PRINCE2 trainers who have over 10 years’ experience using the PRINCE2 methodology in real industry situations, giving you the best e-learning guidance combined with our 24-hour support: this extra care can help you to build your confidence as a project manager and input everything you’ve learned into a real project environment.
What can I use it for?
Once you have passed the PRINCE2 course you will be able to become a globally recognised project manager which can lead to excellent career growth within the project management industry and lucrative salaries that can reach over £60,000 with experience.
Who are e-Careers?
e-Careers are an experienced market leader in online education with the widest range of accredited courses from trusted awarding bodies. With a variety of options available, our specialist course advisors will make sure you enrol on the course that’s right for you.
Hand-picked, expert tutors will guide you through your chosen programme and technical support is always on hand to give you a smooth learning experience. E-Careers have helped over 400,000 people achieve their goals, see what they thought of us by searching e-Careers on trust pilot and see what we could do for you today.
All you need to do to start your journey as an accredited project manager is click “Enquire Now”, fill in your details and we will call you back and arrange everything.
Who is this course for?
This PRINCE2® course is most suited to:
- Current project managers
- Anyone involved in a project who wishes to become certified to gain promotion
- Assistant managers who have a role in managing projects
PRINCE2® is for anyone who is looking to become a project manager and needs a globally recognised certification to kick-start their career. It is also for anyone who is already in project management and needs the certification to boost their credentials for a promotion or better job role.
There are no requirements to take the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification.
Getting the PRINCE2 Foundation qualification will allow you to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification. It can also lead to jobs, and further qualifications and opportunities in your career, depending on the personal goals you set yourself.
- Junior Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Co-ordinator
- Project Administrator
- Project Planner
- Project Support Officer
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.