e-Careers Business Solutions
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
PRINCE2® has often been called the de facto project management methodology. It was born from PRINCE, a UK government standard only meant for information systems. However, over the last few decades, it’s been reinvented and continually upgraded. This is why the current form of PRINCE2® is so ubiquitous and useful to you. PRINCE2® is the ideal way into project management. It teaches fundamentally sound principles and can teach you how to speak the project management language. Despite that, PRINCE2® is not rigid and is adaptable in many ways. It can be used for any project type at any scale. It will even integrate neatly into other methodologies, like Agile®.
We can also provide our PRINCE2® Foundation as an Online offering - speak to one of our Business Services Specialists today.
What modules are included in the PRINCE2® Foundation Classroom course?
- Getting Started Module
- Introduction to PRINCE2® Module
- Processes SU and IP
- Processes CS and MP
- Processes DP SB and CP
- Organization Theme
- Business Case Theme
- Risk Theme
- Plans Theme
- Quality Theme
- Change Theme
- Progress Theme
- Exam Preparation
What does the PRINCE2® Foundation Classroom course cover?
- Interpret the characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2®
- Explain and educate the terminology within PRINCE2®
- List the key roles and responsibilities that are involved in a PRINCE2® project
- Define the purpose of the seven principles that characterise a PRINCE2® project
- Understand the seven PRINCE2® themes that must be continually addressed
- Explain the purpose, objectives and context of the seven PRINCE2® processes that help structure the activities required to deliver the project successfully
- Define the purpose of a PRINCE2® management product and list its content
- Work more effectively within a PRINCE2® environment, either as a team member or in the management of the project
- Apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation
- Apply the method to a real project
- Apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®.
- Create and assess management products
Upon request, we will issue exam vouchers on completion of the course.
Who is this course for?
Who is this course for?
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Executive Managers
Is the PRINCE2® Foundation Classroom course right for me?
The PRINCE2® Foundation Classroom course is for you if you are looking to get an understanding of the structure in a PRINCE2® project. It is ideal for project management beginners who are looking to work their way to a recognised qualification, before moving onto the Practitioner stage. Our aim is to ensure you leave the course qualified, as well as equipped to deliver projects aligned to the PRINCE2® methodology.
No prerequisites required to study PRINCE2® Foundation.
How will the PRINCE2® Foundation Classroom course advance my career?
This course is a solid addition to the CV of any individual in, or hoping to move into, any role with aspects of project management involved. Due to PRINCE2® ’s scalability and tailored approach, you will be able to secure job roles in any industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.