PRINCE2 Agile® Training Course with Exam *Best Price Guarantee*
- Exam is included
- Tutor is available to students
The PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course will prepare delegates in Agile Project Management for the PRINCE2 Agile exam, which is included in this course. Delegates will learn about the practical methodologies that can be transferred into the professional project management environment. Delegates will look at the key Agile concepts and how these blend into the PRINCE2 methodology. The PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course allows the delegates to take part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules and allowing them to complete their exams when they feel ready.
This PRINCE2 Agile online training course has a duration of 13 hours, however you will have access to the course for 90 days from the day of booking.
The PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course will cover the following topics:
- The Basic Concepts of Agile
- The history of Agile
- The difference between BAU and projects
- Agile and it’s approaches
- Agile concepts, techniques and behaviours
- The purpose of combining PRINCE2 and Agile
- The benefits of PRINCE2 Agile
- The make-up for PRINCE2 Agile
- Eight ‘guidance point’
- How PRINCE2 controls can allow Agile to be used
- The Agilometer
- The six sliders on the Agilometer
- Requirements prioritisation
- The rich communication focus area
- The Six Aspects of a project in an Agile context
- Using the ‘hexagon’ in relation to the six project performance aspects
- What to ‘fix’ and what to ‘flex’ in relation to the six project performance aspects.
- Five targets that underpin the use of the hexagon.
- Why ‘fix’ and ‘flex’ is good for the customer
- Tailoring PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes to an project with an Agile context
- Planning and typical planning techniques
- Blending PRINCE2 with Agile approaches
- Common feedback loops and their importance
- How to ‘manage by exception’
PRINCE2 (Projects in Controlled Environments, version 2) is a project management methodology that prioritises control, organisation and quality management along with reliability and meeting project objectives.
In 2001 The Manifesto for Agile Software Development was published, which by “uncovering better ways of developing software by doing it and helping others do it”, which is made up of twelve principles. Axelos published the first edition of PRINCE2 Agile was published in June 2015.
The PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course is accredited by BCS.
Is this course accredited?
The PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course is accredited by BCS.
Does this course include exams?
This PRINCE2 Agile Online Training course includes the exam.
What is the structure of the exams?
The PRINCE2 Agile Online Training course is multiple choice.
Are there any pre-requisites for the course?
It is required that delegates have completed and passed the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam before enrolling on this course.
How long until I receive the course confirmation details?
If you purchase the course online, you will receive you welcome pack immediately after making the payment. If you purchase the course through one of our learning advisors on call, your account will be set up within one business working day.
How long do I have access to the materials for?
You will have access to the materials for 90 days from the day of booking.
Who provides this course?
We provide all of our courses, which are created by our dedicated in-house online training team.
What support do you offer?
Our customer service department is available 24 hours a day, answering questions and offering support around the clock
What is online training?
Online training, also known as computer-based training (CBT), eLearning and distance learning is a form of training that takes place solely on the internet, using audio, video and graphics.
- 24/7 access for 90 Days to the online training course enabling you to study anytime, anywhere.
- Interactive and engaging online training modules designed based on time tested methodologies for effective learning.
- Easy to use online interface with navigation videos and tools to assist you in every step of your learning experience.
- Technical, administrative and tutor support through our online Support suite.
- Discussion Forums to interact with other online students.
- Personal Performance Dashboard giving you a snapshot of your real time progress.
- Training Modules/Videos
- Module Assessments to test your subject knowledge at each stage
- *Free Global Live Sessions (GLS) - online live sessions designed to bridge the gap between online self-learning and the benefit of having tutor support in class. GLS are interactive online video conferences conducted for you to get subject related assistance from our experienced trainers.
- Walk-in Clinic - Face to face sessions to interact with tutors in one of our training centres.
- Mock Examinations - timed and scored like your final certification examination to provide you with a similar experience.
- Certification Exam
*Subject to availability of the specific training in the specific city.
- Objective Testing
- 50 questions
- 2 ½ hour duration
- 60% pass mark
- Open book
About This Product
All of our Agile online courses are created by us, for us and never outsourced, ensuring the highest quality in eLearning courses. Each eLearning course is handmade by our dedicated in-house team, who spend months researching and constructing each Agile course they produce. The online courses are written with guidance from our expert trainers with over 5 years of experience in Agile, giving our distance learning courses a professional edge that delivers you the latest knowledge and understanding in a more relaxed and convenient environment.
Rather than the usual ‘question and answer’ format, our Agile online training courses are interactive and engaging, allowing you to get the best learning experience possible. This has also been proven to increase memory retention, which is one of the main reasons behind our high exam pass rates in AGILE online training. Our team take extra care to ensure our online courses are as detailed and up to date as possible, resulting in us becoming one of the leading providers of AGILE online training and AGILE eLearning courses.
Who is this course for?
PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course is intended for those looking to learn about project management to gain the certification needed for a career or just to improve on their understanding. This PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course is specifically intended for those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time.
This certification is most suited for:
- Existing Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Quality Assurance
- Operational Managers
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is also ideal for those with tight schedules as our distance learning gives you 90 days access, meaning it can be picked up whenever you have the time. As all you need for this course is an internet connection, this course can be studied from home, meaning you can study in a more comfortable environment, also saving on travel costs.
It is required that delegates have completed and passed the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam before enrolling on this course as the course looks at how PRINCE2 and agile methods interact.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.