PRINCE2 Agile® Training with Exam
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
The PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course will prepare delegates in Agile Project Management for the PRINCE2 Agile exam, which is included in this course. Delegates will learn about the practical methodologies that can be transferred into the professional project management environment.
Delegates will look at the key Agile concepts and how these blend into the PRINCE2 methodology. The PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course allows the delegates to take part in distance learning at their own pace, adapting to their busy schedules and allowing them to complete their exams when they feel ready.
This PRINCE2 Agile online training course has a duration of 13 hours, however you will have access to the course for 90 days from the day of booking.
The PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course will cover the following topics:
- The Basic Concepts of Agile
- The history of Agile
- The difference between BAU and projects
- Agile and it’s approaches
- Agile concepts, techniques and behaviours
- The purpose of combining PRINCE2 and Agile
- The benefits of PRINCE2 Agile
- The make-up for PRINCE2 Agile
- Eight ‘guidance point’
- How PRINCE2 controls can allow Agile to be used
- The Agilometer
- The six sliders on the Agilometer
- Requirements prioritisation
- The rich communication focus area
- The Six Aspects of a project in an Agile context
- Using the ‘hexagon’ in relation to the six project performance aspects
- What to ‘fix’ and what to ‘flex’ in relation to the six project performance aspects.
- Five targets that underpin the use of the hexagon.
- Why ‘fix’ and ‘flex’ is good for the customer
- Tailoring PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes to an project with an Agile context
- Planning and typical planning techniques
- Blending PRINCE2 with Agile approaches
- Common feedback loops and their importance
- How to ‘manage by exception’
What support do you offer?
Our customer service department is available 24 hours a day, answering questions and offering support around the clock
- Objective Testing
- 50 questions
- 2 ½ hour duration
- 60% pass mark
- Open book
Who is this course for?
PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course is intended for those looking to learn about project management to gain the certification needed for a career or just to improve on their understanding. This PRINCE2 Agile Online Training Course is specifically intended for those with busy schedules that require the flexibility to study in their own time.
This certification is most suited for:
- Existing Project Managers
- Aspiring Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Quality Assurance
- Operational Managers
By choosing online learning instead of a classroom based course, it eliminates the need for time away from work, saving you valuable time and money. It is also ideal for those with tight schedules as our distance learning gives you 90 days access, meaning it can be picked up whenever you have the time. As all you need for this course is an internet connection, this course can be studied from home, meaning you can study in a more comfortable environment, also saving on travel costs.
It is required that delegates have completed and passed the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam before enrolling on this course as the course looks at how PRINCE2 and agile methods interact.
Project Management and other related fields
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.