The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Discover the best way to kickstart your career as a Primary Teacher in the UK with the comprehensive Primary Teaching Level 5 course. Through the Primary Teaching Level 5 course, you will develop the essential skills and knowledge needed to excel as a Primary School Teacher.
The Primary Teaching Level 5 course is perfect for anyone interested in primary teaching who wants to gain a deeper understanding of what is expected of Primary Teachers. Enrolling on the Primary Teaching Level 5 course is the perfect way to build the foundation of knowledge needed to become an amazing Primary Teacher.
Through the Primary Teaching Level 5 course, you will learn about the responsibilities, achievement and skills expected in primary education, as well as what you can expect of your initial teacher training. Explore the different types of school in the UK you could end up working in, as well as learning the importance of early years development. By enrolling on the Primary Teaching Level 5 course, you will explore EYFS teaching techniques, child development, as well as how to teach primary-level subjects such as mathematics and English. The Primary Teaching Level 5 course also covers working with children with special education needs or disabilities, as well as how to deal with your own levels of stress as a Primary Teacher.
Skills You Will Gain on the Primary Teaching Level 5 Course:
After completing the Primary Teaching Level 5 course, you will learn the following skills:
- Teaching techniques
- EYFS teaching techniques
- Knowledge of child development
- Working with SEN children
- Classroom management
- Communication skills
- Lessons planning
- Stress management
Why Study Primary Teaching Level 5 with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Primary Teaching Level 5 course:
- Access the Primary Teaching Level 5 through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Primary Teaching Level 5 course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- Complete the Primary Teaching Level 5 course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Primary Teaching Level 5 course for one year
Every course we design at Teachers Training has been expertly crafted to give students the skills and knowledge they need to join the teaching profession. Our courses are packed with comprehensive modules to ensure every course is a quality learning experience for our learners.
Our learners are always our top priority, and the Primary Teaching Level 5 has been specifically designed to provide learners with the highest level of knowledge and skills possible.
Learn everything you need on the Primary Teaching Level 5 to advance in your chosen career and get the job you want!
Enrol now and enjoy the expertly-made Primary Teaching Level 5 from Teachers Training.
***Primary Teaching Level 5***
Module 01: Primary Education in the UK
- Primary Teaching - Introduction to the Education System in the UK
- Primary Teaching - Primary Teacher Workforce in England
- Primary Teaching - Professional Development as a Teacher
- Primary Teaching - Career Prospects
Module 02: Responsibilities, Qualifications and Skills
- Primary Teaching - Responsibilities of Primary Teachers
- Primary Teaching - Qualifications of Primary Teacher
- Primary Teaching - Skills of Primary Teacher
Module 03: Initial Teacher Training
- Primary Teaching - What Is Initial Teacher Training?
- Primary Teaching - Timeline of Key Primary Training Policy Reforms
- Primary Teaching - ITT Policy Context
- Primary Teaching - Increased Quality of Teachers and Greater Role for Schools
- Primary Teaching - Who Is Teaching on Primary ITT Programs?
- Primary Teaching - What Is Ofsted?
Module 04: Types of Schools in the UK
- Primary Teaching - Faith schools
- Primary Teaching - Free schools
- Primary Teaching - Academies
- Primary Teaching - City technology colleges
- Primary Teaching - State boarding schools
- Primary Teaching - Private schools
Module 05: Importance of Early Years in Development
- Primary Teaching - EYFS and Every Child Matters
- Primary Teaching - Provider Responsibilities
- Primary Teaching - Progression Through the Areas of Learning and Development
- Primary Teaching - Suitable Premises, Environment and Equipment
- Primary Teaching - Organisation
- Primary Teaching - Partnership Working
Module 06: EYFS Teaching Techniques
- Primary Teaching - The Different Teaching Techniques
- Primary Teaching - The Importance of Creating an Enabling Environment
- Primary Teaching - How to Keep Children Motivated
Module 07: Child Development
- Primary Teaching - Child Care Legislation
- Primary Teaching - Eligibility
- Primary Teaching - Flexibility
- Primary Teaching - Quality
Module 08: Teaching Primary English
- Primary Teaching - Effective English Teaching
- Primary Teaching - Speaking and Listening: Developing Talk in the Primary Classroom
- Primary Teaching - Teaching Reading at Key Stage 1
- Primary Teaching - Teaching Writing
Module 09: Teaching Primary Mathematics
- Primary Teaching - Teaching Strategies
- Primary Teaching - Daily Mathematics Lesson
- Primary Teaching - Assessment
- Primary Teaching - Counting
- Primary Teaching - Number
- Primary Teaching - Calculation
- Primary Teaching - Algebra
- Primary Teaching - Measures
- Primary Teaching - Shape and Space
Module 10: Teaching Primary Science, Design and Technology
- Primary Teaching - What Is Primary Science and Why Is It Taught?
- Primary Teaching - The Nature of Scientific Understanding
- Primary Teaching - Children’s Learning
- Primary Teaching - A Constructivist Teaching Approach
- Primary Teaching - ICT
- Primary Teaching - Design and Technology
Module 11: Teaching Other Primary Subjects
- Primary Teaching - History
- Primary Teaching - Geography
- Primary Teaching - Art and Design
- Primary Teaching - Music
- Primary Teaching - Physical Education
- Primary Teaching - Other Compulsory Subjects
Module 12: Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- Primary Teaching - The Statutory Requirements and Legislative Framework Behind Working with Children Having SEN/SEND
- Primary Teaching - The Importance of First Concerns and Early Identification
- Primary Teaching - Using the Graduated Approach to SEN/SEND in Early Years Education
- Primary Teaching - The Role of the Early Years Special Education Needs Coordinator
- Primary Teaching - Transitions for Children with Special Education Needs and Disabilities
Module 13: EYFS Framework in 2021
- Primary Teaching - Changes to the EYFS Framework
- Primary Teaching - What is Changing?
- Primary Teaching - Completing the EYFS profile
- Primary Teaching - How did the Early Years Alliance Respond?
Module 14: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress
- Primary Teaching - Time Management Tips
- Primary Teaching - Organising Your Workspace
- Primary Teaching - Being Proactive
- Primary Teaching - Replace Worry with Problem Solving
- Primary Teaching - Being Resilience
- Primary Teaching - Meditation
To successfully complete the Primary Teaching Level 5 course, students will need to complete a multiple-choice question assessment. All our assessments are online, and you will receive instant results through our online platform.
Certification from Teachers Training
After successfully passing the multiple-choice assessment, you will qualify for a Certification from Teachers Training.
- Get instant access to your free PDF certificate after successfully completing the assessment
- Order a hard copy certificate to be posted to you for only £8.99!
Your Primary Teaching Level 5 course certificate will add new, exciting skills to your CV and allow you to stand out from the crowd when applying for teaching jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Primary Teaching Level 5 course is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Explore a career in primary education
- Kickstart their career as a Primary School Teacher
- Add to the skill set needed to work in the teaching and child care profession
- Make a career change and explore new career opportunities
The Primary Teaching Level 5 course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the Primary Teaching Level 5 students must:
- Have a strong passion for learning
- Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the Primary Teaching Level 5 course straight away!
Enrol on the Primary Teaching Level 5 course today and discover the essential skills and knowledge needed to fast track their career in primary teaching. Opportunities in this field include:
- Primary Teaching
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teaching
- SEN Teaching Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.