The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Being a Primary School Teacher is one of the most important jobs there is. Working with children in the early years and ensuring they gain the best introduction to education possible will set them on a positive learning journey for the rest of their life. If you’ve always dreamed of working with children and helping them develop their full potential, then the Primary Teacher Training Bundle is the perfect first step towards your dream career. This bundle has been created by experts to encompass a wide range of skills that will set you up perfectly to pursue a job as a Primary School Teacher.
This Primary Teacher Training Bundle includes:
- Level 3 Diploma in Primary Teacher Training
- 7 Additional Courses:
- Child Psychology & Development Advanced Diploma
- Child Psychology & Child Care Essentials Certificate
- Professional Workplace Communication Skills Diploma
- Classroom Management Training for Teachers
- Time Management Diploma
- Administrative Support Certificate Training
- Leadership Management & Influencing Skills Diploma
Primary School Teachers are an essential part of a child’s early education experience. It is your job to provide a safe and caring environment for children to thrive in so they can learn and reach their full potential. You will build a strong bond with children and their parents or guardians to ensure your pupils are having fun and learning at the same time. You will design fun and engaging lesson plans to make sure every day in the classroom is different and interesting. If you’re looking for ways to kickstart your career as a Primary School Teacher, then the Primary Teacher Training Bundle is the perfect first step to equip you with the skills needed to join the field of teaching.
As well as giving you an insight into the role of a Primary Teacher, this course bundle will help you develop complementary skills that will aid you in becoming a first-class teacher. You will gain an understanding of child psychology and the different stages of child development to help you know how to help children learn in a way that suits them. Discover how to manage your classroom to create the best learning experience possible for your pupils. Enrol on this expertly-created course bundle today and start developing the skill set you need to start your career as a Primary Teacher.
The Primary Teacher Training Bundle introduces you to the skills and knowledge you need to work well with children and start your journey as a Primary Teacher.
Some of the key outcomes of this course bundle include:
- Study child psychology and understand how it affects development and childcare
- Enhance your professional workplace communication skills to ensure you work well with other members of teaching staff
- Master classroom management techniques and learn how to plan effective and engaging lessons
- Learn about assessments and grading
- Gain an understanding of the administrative tasks you will have to carry out as a Primary Teacher
- Learn to manage your own time effectively
- Hone your leadership skills so you can lead your pupils in their lessons and build good relationships
This course bundle is ideal for those who want to explore the world of teaching and turn their love of working with children into a career.
**Level 3 Diploma in Primary Teacher Training**
***Teaching Kids English***
Primary Teaching - Introduction
- Primary Teaching: Introduction
Primary Teaching - Studying top tips
- Primary Teaching: Sentence types
- Primary Teaching: Connectives
- Primary Teaching: Connectives contrast
- Primary Teaching: Paragraph
- Primary Teaching: Comprehension
- Primary Teaching: Figurative language
- Primary Teaching: Adjectives
- Primary Teaching: Adverbs
- Primary Teaching: Adverbs 2
- Primary Teaching: Synonyms
- Primary Teaching: It’s and its
- Primary Teaching: There, They’re and Their
***Primary Teaching - Child Literacy & Language Development Diploma***
- Primary Teaching: Literacy and Language Development
- Primary Teaching: Child Speech & Language Disorders
***Primary Teaching - SEN Support & High Quality Teaching Techniques for Teachers***
- Primary Teaching: SEN Support
- Primary Teaching: High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
***Primary Teaching - Child Psychology & Child Care Essentials Certificate***
Primary Teaching - Babies from Birth to One Year
- Primary Teaching: About the Course and your Tutor
- Primary Teaching: The Importance of Bonding
- Primary Teaching: The Social and Emotional development: from birth to 1 yr
- Primary Teaching: The Innate Reflexes of Newborn Babies
- Primary Teaching: The Benefits of Testing at ‘Milestones’
Primary Teaching - Language and Linguistic Skills Development
- Primary Teaching: Forms of communication
- Primary Teaching: What is ‘Pre-linguistic’ form of communication
- Primary Teaching: The Active and the Passive Communication
- Primary Teaching: The Importance of Opportunities in Development of the Skills
- Primary Teaching: The Importance of Body Language
After completing all the modules in the Primary Teacher Training, students will be required to sit a multiple-choice assessment to test your knowledge. The assessment will be delivered through our online learning platform, with immediate results available upon completion.
Certification from The Teachers Training:
After successfully completing the multiple-choice assessment for the Primary Teacher Training, students will qualify for a certificate from Teachers Training to showcase your new achievement.
- Free PDF certificates are available for instant download as soon as students have successfully completed the assessment
- Hard copy certificates can be ordered and sent via post for only £8.99
Add an amazing new skill to your CV and give yourself a competitive advantage when applying for jobs!
Who is this course for?
This Primary Teacher Training Bundle is aimed at anyone who wants to pursue a career as a Primary School Teacher. Upon successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate to confirm your new abilities and your commitment to the role of a Primary Teacher. This course bundle has been expertly designed for distance learning and can be studied at your own pace through our online learning platform.
The Primary Teacher Training has no formal entry requirements. However, we do ask that all students:
- Have a passion for learning
- Have a good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- Are over the age of 16
This Primary Teacher Training Bundle will provide you with everything you need to kickstart your career as a Primary School Teacher. This would suit those who aspire to the roles of;
- Primary School Teacher
- Early Years Teacher
- Teaching Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.