The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
If you’re looking to start a career as a primary school teacher, our Primary Teacher Training is the ideal first step towards your new dream job.
Including content from our Teaching Kids English, Child Literacy & Language Development Diploma, SEN Support & High Quality Teaching Techniques for Teachers, and Child Psychology & Child Care Essentials Certificate courses, this course is the one-stop-shop for starting a career in primary education.
Learners can get accredited in as little as three hours, and as all the content is delivered online, allowing you to study at your own pace from anywhere, at any time.
Our comprehensive Primary Teacher Training gives learners a taste of all the skills required to become a successful Primary School Teacher. It is also TQUK endorsed and is a great addition to any CV.
Why Choose Teachers Training
Some of our website features are:
- This is a dedicated website for teaching
- 24/7 tutor support
- Interactive Content
- Affordable price
- Courses accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- 100% online
- Flexible deadline
**Teaching Kids English**
Studying top tips
- Sentence types
- Connectives contrast
- Figurative language
- Adverbs 2
- It’s and its
- There, They’re and Their
**Child Literacy & Language Development Diploma**
- Literacy and Language Development
- Child Speech & Language Disorders
**SEN Support & High Quality Teaching Techniques for Teachers**
- SEN support
- High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
**Child Psychology & Child Care Essentials Certificate**
Babies from Birth to One Year
- About the Course and your Tutor
- The Importance of Bonding
- The Social and Emotional development: from birth to 1 yr
- The Innate Reflexes of Newborn Babies
- The Benefits of Testing at ‘Milestones’
Language and Linguistic Skills Development
- Forms of communication
- What is ‘Pre-linguistic’ form of communication
- The Active and the Passive Communication
- The Importance of Opportunities in Development of the Skills
- The Importance of Body Language
To successfully complete the course you must have to attend the MCQ assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Endorsed Certification from TQUK:
You’ll also be eligible for a globally-recognised TQUK-endorsed certification upon completion of the assignment with an accreditation fee of £59. An additional postal charge of £10 will enable the International students to avail this certification from anywhere they want.
CPD Certification from The Teachers Training:
Successfully completing the MCQ exam of this course qualifies you for a CPD-accredited certificate from The Teachers Training. You will be eligible for both PDF copy and hard copy of the certificate to showcase your achievement however you wish.
- PDF certificate is completely FREE and instantly downloadable right after completing the exam
- Hard copy certificate will be sent to you via post for only £8.99
The certificate will add significant weight to your CV and will give you a competitive advantage when applying for jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Primary Teacher Training Bundle is ideal for anyone who wants to:
- Gain a formal, accredited qualification to fast track their career
- Learn more about the role of a primary school teacher
- Test their skills and knowledge to become a more competent professional
- Make a change and start a new career
No formal entry requirements. You need to have:
- Passion for learning
- A good understanding of the English language
- Be motivated and hard-working
- over the age of 16.
This Primary Teaching Training Bundle provides learners with the opportunities to explore professions like:
- Primary School Teacher
- Early Years Teacher
- Teaching Assistant
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.