Add to basket or enquire
Equip yourself with the skills to become an excellent Primary School Teacher, and support children in their learning and development, with this complete training bundle.
The Primary School Teacher Training is the complete introduction to this field, ideal for those who are preparing for their career or are new to teaching. Through 167 lectures and 9 hours of video content, this 3-course bundle will equip you with the skills to teach children English through play, provide learning support to pupils with learning difficulties, deliver engaging grammar lessons, and communicate with children effectively to build a strong working relationship with your pupils.
Kickstart your career the right way, with a Skillset!
You'll Also Get (Bonus Courses):
- Phonics Teaching and English Phonology
- Baby Care, Child Care, Child Development and Nannying
- Safeguarding Children & Child Risk Assessment
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire in Teaching with our Primary School Teacher Training, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 3 additional courses with this Primary School Teacher Training for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Teaching is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Primary School Teacher Training, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your Primary School Teacher Training any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this Primary School Teacher Training, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Primary School Teacher Training today and start learning.
Why buy this Primary School Teacher Training?
- Unlimited access to all 4 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 3 additional courses included as bonus
**Primary School Teacher Training**
English for Primary School
- Sentence types
- Connectives contrast
- Figurative language
- Adverbs 2
- It’s and its
- There, They’re and Their
EYFS Teaching Diploma
- Module 1. Importance of Early Years in Development
- Module 2. EYFS Teaching Techniques
- Module 3. Working as an EYFS Teacher
- Module 4. Promoting Learning and Development
- Module 5. Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- Module 1. Dealing with Autistic Individuals
- Module 2. Other Considerations for Dealing with Autistic Individual
- Module 3. ADHD in Educational Settings and Parent Training
- Module 4: Dyslexia and Learning Difficulties
- Module 5: Dyslexia in the School
**Phonics Teaching and English Phonology**
Module 01. Introduction to Phonics Education
- Introduction to Phonics Education
Module 02. Role of Early Phonics Teaching
- Role of Early Phonics Teaching
Module 03. Career as Phonics Teacher
- Career as Phonics Teacher
Module 04. Teaching Phonics
- Teaching Phonics
Module 05 Jolly Phonics
- Jolly Phonics
Module 06. Involving Parents and Carers
- Involving Parents and Carers
Module 07. Speaking and Phonological Awareness
- Speaking and Phonological Awareness
Module 08. Systematic Assessment and Record Keeping
- Systematic Assessment and Record Keeping
Module 09. Meeting Individual Needs
- Meeting Individual Needs
Module 10: Cognitive Approaches in Dyslexia
- Cognitive Approaches in Dyslexia
Module 11: Phonics for Deaf Children
- Phonics for Deaf Children
Module 12: Teaching Higher Level of Phonics
- Teaching Higher Level of Phonics
**Baby Care, Child Care, Child Development and Nannying**
Diploma in Child Care
- Module 01: The Early Years Of Childhood
- Module 02: Caring For Children
- Module 03: Promoting Health and Well Being Through Food and Mealtimes
- Module 04: Keeping Children Well And Healthy
- Module 05: Care And Development Of Babies
- Module 06: Supporting Children’s Personal And Social Development
- Module 07: Physical Development And Skills
- Module 08: Learning Opportunities Through Physical Activities
- Module 09: The Development Of Communication And Spoken Language
- Module 10: Caring Children With Special Needs
Diploma in Nannying
- Understanding Child Development
- Care for Children
- Healthy Food, Healthy Living
- Keeping Children Healthy and Safe
- Child Protection
- Play, Imagination and Creativity
- Early Years Provision
- Children with Special Needs
Diploma in Baby Care
- Baby Products For Bath
- Tips To Manage Your Baby Sleeping Schedules
- Baby Weaning Difficulties And Tips To Cope With It
- Choosing The Right Baby Care
- Choosing The Right Baby Formula
- Coping With Colic
- Diaper Rash Help
- Feeding Schedules Tips to Get it Right
- How To Get Rid Of A Pacifier
- Premature Baby Help
- Reading To Baby
- Reducing Baby’s Risk Of Choking
- Safety Measures For Food Borne Illnesses
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Why Do Babies Cry
- Baby Car Seat Buying Tips
- When You Spot Something Wrong
- Baby Care and Breastfeeding
- Baby Care And Television
- Baby Hazards: Be Careful Or You May Not Know
- Baby Pacifiers: Yes Or No
- What’s In The Nursery
- Baby Bathing Is This Hard To Do
- 5 Things To Keep In Mind With Baby Care
- Babies At Work Good Or Bad
**Safeguarding Children & Child Risk Assessment**
Module 01: Laws and Guidance
Module 02: Social and Emotional Development
Module 03: Personality and Intellectual Development of Children
Module 04: Child Abuse
Module 05: Sexual Abuse
Module 06: The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
Module 07: Risks and Risk Assessment
Module 08: Responding to Disclosure and Reporting
Module 09: Things to Do after Referral
After studying the course materials of the Primary School Teacher Training you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Primary School Teacher Training does not require you to have any prior Skillset or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Primary School Teacher Training was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Primary School Teacher Training is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.