Don't waste your time with unapproved AAT training, study our AAT Approved training NOW!
Save £600 today with this package and become a well rounded accountant with training from AAT, Sage & Microsoft!
Secure your place for a 2019 start with as little as 10% deposit! If you enrol today, you don’t need to start until 2019, which gives you the peace of mind of knowing you’re getting the best deal, but you can still enjoy the festive period!
Set yourself on a clear path to success in the fields of accountancy and bookkeeping with this great value course package. With many hours of interactive course content, which can be studied online whenever is most convenient for you, this package contains all you need to become proficient in accountancy and bookkeeping skills, including payroll and spreadsheets.
What Is Included?
This course package includes a total of eight individual courses – Sage 50 Accounts 2014, Sage 50 Payroll levels one and two, Accounting and Bookkeeping Essential Skills and MS Excel 2016 levels one, two and three.
A bundle of quality courses that combine to teach all the necessary skills for competent and efficient accountancy and bookkeeping.
AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
- Elements of Costing
- Using Accounting Software
- Working Effectively in Finance
The AAT Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Accounting sits at Level 2 on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), which is formerly known as the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Sage 50 Accounts 2014 - CPD Certified and Recognised by the IAB
- Learn to navigate Sage with this level one course.
- Work through 18 units of study to gain a good grounding in this leading accounts software for small and medium businesses.
Official Sage 50 Computerised Payroll 2016-2017 - Levels 1 and 2.
- Get Sage certified with this two course package and become proficient in running a company's payroll.
- 50 units of study lead to official Sage 50 payroll certification.
Accounting and Bookkeeping - Essential Skills Course
- Taster course designed as an easy introduction to accounting and bookkeeping.
- Learn basic bookkeeping skills across nine units of study.
MS Excel 2016 - Set of three interactive courses
- Progress to an advanced level of Microsoft Excel 2016.
- A total of 98 lessons across Introduction, Intermediate and Advanced level courses.
Advantages of this course
- A great value course package that will lead you from beginner through to advanced level skills.
- Courses complement one-another and include Sage 50, Accounting, Bookkeeping and MS Excel for a well-balanced skillset.
- Add a fantastic skills boost to your CV with a total of eight individual courses.
- Achieve official Sage 50 and AAT certification.
- Ideal for those looking for positions in accountancy and bookkeeping.
- Also a good investment for small business-owners who are responsible for their own accounting.
- Enjoy access to the course material for a full year, allowing for self-paced study.
- Learn online at a time and place that's convenient to you.
Who is this course for?
This is the perfect course package for someone looking to start a career in accountancy and bookkeeping, as it takes learning from a basic to an advanced level. It's also an ideal investment for a business owner wanting to learn how to do their own books and payroll.
There are no formal requirements for this course package.
This course is perfect for anyone looking to become an accountant, or pursue a career in payroll or bookkeeping. This would also suit someone who runs a business and wants to gain an understanding of how business finances work.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.