Add to basket or enquire
Gain the skills and credentials to kickstart a successful career in the technology industry and learn from the experts with this step-by-step training course. This Press Officer has been specially designed to help learners gain a good command of Public Relation, providing them with a solid foundation of knowledge to become a qualified professional.
Through this Press Officer, you will gain both practical and theoretical understanding of Public Relation that will increase your employability in this field, help you stand out from the competition and boost your earning potential in no time.
Not only that, but this training includes up-to-date knowledge and techniques that will ensure you have the most in-demand skills to rise to the top of the industry. This qualification is fully accredited, broken down into several manageable modules, ideal for aspiring professionals.
Learning Benefits of Press Officer:
- Get a deep understanding of the Press Officer just in hours not years
- Familiar yourself with the recent development and updates of the relevant industry
- Know how to use your theoretical and practical knowledge to adapt in any working environment
- Get help from our expert tutors anytime you need
- Access to course contents that are designed and prepared by industry professionals
- Study at your convenient time and from wherever you want
****Course Curriculum ****
Module 01 - Introduction to Public Relations
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Definitions of Public Relations
- Nature of Public Relations
- Scope of Public Relations Practice
- Role of Public Relations
- Qualities of PR people
Module 02 - Concepts of Public Relations
- Differences and Similarities in Public Relations, Advertising and Publicity
- PR Versus Advertising
- PR Versus Publicity
- PR Versus Marketing
- PR Versus Propaganda
- PR Versus Spinning
- Objectives of Public Relations, Advertising and Publicity
- Public Relations
Module 03- Management and Organisation of Public Relations
- Internal PR Department
- PR Manager
- PR manager and Management Co-operation
- Advantages of Having a PR Manager and Department
- Challenges Faced by In-house PR Departments
- External PR Consultancy
- Advantages of PR Consultancy
- Disadvantages of PR Consultancy
- Human Resources or Personnel
Module 04 - Public Relations Tactics and Research
- Planning and Tactics in Public Relations
- Controlled Tactics
- Uncontrolled Tactics
- Major Tools for PR Tactics
- Financial Public Relations
- Press (Media) Relations
- Community Relations
- Government Relations
- Employee Relations
- Public Relations Research
- Applied Research
- Pure (Basic) Research
- Introspective Research
- Scope of Public Relations Research
Module 05 – Major Fields of Public Relations Practice Part I
- Community Relations
- Strategies for Community Relations Practice
- Improving Relationship between an Organisation and Host Communities
- Financial Public Relations
- Publics of Financial Public Relations
- Planning Financial Public Relations Activities
Module 06 – Major Fields of Public Relations Practice Part II
- Media Relations
- Tools for Media Relations Practice
- Media for Internal and External Publics
- Government Public Relations
- Government as Public Relations Client
- Functions of Public Relations in Government
- Lobbying and Government Relations
Module 07: Social Media and PR
- Online PR is all about Community
- Why Hashtags Matter on Social Media
- How to Leverage Social Media for Public Relations Success
Module 08: Crisis management
- What is a PR Crisis?
- Why and When to Need a Crisis Plan
- Which PR crises demand action?
- PR Crisis Management
- Plan Ahead
- Create a Crisis Response Team
- Nominate & Train your Spokespeople
- Create your PR Crisis Management Plan
- Create Holding Statement Templates
- Comms & Intelligence
- Identify Influencers & Brand Ambassadors
- Accept Responsibility & Apologize
- Build your PR Crisis Messages
- Channels of Distribution
Module 09: Ethics & Professionalism in Public Relations
- Image of PR
- Principles of Public Relations Practice
- International Public Relations Association [IPRA] Code of Conduct
- Conduct towards Clients and Employers
- Conduct towards the Public and the Media
- Conduct towards Colleagues
After completing all the modules of the Press Officer, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the Press Officer Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both version will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Press Officer, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there for round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Press Officer and start your learning journey.
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.