Add to basket or enquire
Master the art of presentation in this short course from world-class public speaker, trainer, #1 best selling author, and communications expert TJ Walker.
- 1: 4 Quick Tips to Improve Your Presentation Skills In the Next Five Minutes 04:08
- 2: You Now Know the Dirty Little Secret of Presentation Skills 02:44
- 3: Never Waste Time Starting a Presentation Again 01:58
- 4: You Can Get the Audience to Do What You Want 03:40
- 5: Never Be Convicted of Death by PowerPoint 03:25
- 6: The Easy Way to Tell Relevant Stories 05:54
- 7: Your Own Free Focus Group 03:15
- 8: The Most Efficient Way to Practice You Presentation Skills 02:25
- 9: Passing the Ultimate Test 02:31
- 10: Now You Have Earned Personal Coaching 01:51
- 11: Conclusion- You are No Longer a Beginner at Presentation Skills 01:29
- 12: Extra-Tips on How to Get Over Nervousness and Being Scared 08:30
Presentation skills are the most important skills most people can ever develop during their career. The higher you advance in your career, within any organization, the more time you will spend using your presentation skills to communicate with colleagues, customers, clients, investors, and the public.
But wait! You are a beginner, but that doesn't mean can't start learning presentation skills basics right now. And it doesn't mean you have to spend years or even decades getting comfortable with basic presentation skills.
You can quickly and easily master presentation skills now, without tedious memorization or creating boring PowerPoint slides. You won't have to practice in a mirror or visualize your audience naked either.
What will students achieve or be able to do after taking this course?
- Deliver competent presentations
- Display confidence when giving presentations
- Be understood by audiences
- Make messages memorable to audiences
- Influence people when giving presentations
- Master basic presentation skills
About Your Instructor
TJ Walker has created numerous best-selling courses in the fields of personal development, public speaking, presentation skills, media training and communication skills.
Walker is the founder of Media Training Worldwide and has been conducting public speaking training workshops and seminars since 1984. Walker has trained Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, Super Bowl winners, US Senators, Miss Universes and Members of Parliament. He has conducted presentation and media training workshops on six continents in more than two dozen countries.
His book, "Secret to Foolproof Presentations" was a USA Today # 1 Bestseller, as well as a Wall Street Journal, and Business Week Bestseller. Walker is also the author of "Media Training AZ" and "Media Training Success."
Walker's Facebook page "TJ Walker Speak to Influence" is the #1 page for 7-day a week video tutorials on how to be a better public speaker and communicator. In 2009, Walker set the Guinness Book of World Records for Most Talk Radio Appearances ever in a 24 hour period.
Walker has also served as a former President of the National Speakers Association, New York City. Walker was a merit scholar at Duke University where he graduated magna cum laude.
More Courses Available from TJ Walker
Checkout additional courses from TJ Walker available on this network. Just enter TJ Walker in the Search Box. Here is a list of courses from TJ Walker:
- Winning Communication Skills for Telephone, Conference Calls
- Create Inexpensive Talking Head Videos
- Public Speaking Mastery in One Hour
- The 11 Essential Career Soft Skills
- Persuasion in Business Communications
- Listening Skills - The Ultimate Workplace Soft Skills
- Body Language in the Workplace
- Public Speaking for Beginners
- Presentation Skills for Beginners
- Communication Skills for Beginners
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.