- Tutor is available to students
Our Presentation Masterclass will help you stay in control when you’re in the spotlight. It will teach you how to present with intelligence and deal with complex questions or difficult audience members astutely and confidently.
You will practise techniques to help you make your points more succinct and keep your audience’s attention, all while improving your rapport with the target audience.
Simple to arrange and highly effective - you can choose to run this course exactly as described or we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have four or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered at your premises.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in their respective fields, and can tailor our existing courses to suit the specific needs of your organisation - or alternatively, design courses and programmes that are entirely bespoke, crafted in response to the unique requirements of your business.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Planning your presentation – the need for accuracy
- Structuring your presentation – establish and maintain rapport to keep the attention of the audience
- Timing your presentation
- Audience analysis – demographic analysis and a basic overview of neuro-linguistic programming
- Non-verbal communication – its importance and the rules of harmony
- Listening – the basic rules for effective listening
- The motivated sequence presentation – motivational needs and appeals
- Visual aids – use them effectively to enhance a presentation
- Team presentations – how to get the best from your team
- Special situations – social and informal occasions, panels and seminars, business pitches and media interviews
- Questions and interruptions – deal successfully with the unexpected
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
By attending this course you will gain:
- the confidence to get the right message across and ensure it will be remembered
- the ability to manage challenging people and situations within your presentation
- an understanding of how to make your message stand out and get the audience to accept what you’re saying
- tools to help you overcome your nerves through proper preparation and planning
Who is this course for?
This advanced presentation skills course is aimed at those who currently deliver presentations but want to enhance their impact and credibility.
Due to its content, this course is especially popular with individuals who are in senior management positions and are looking to learn how to improve their rapport building and polish their personal presentation style.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.