Add to basket or enquire
Our Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma is also accredited by CPD, with 180 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
The Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma is designed to fast track your career in the medical industry and provide an introduction to general nursing practice. You will explore the day-to-day life of a practice nurse, including a detailed overview of the structure of the UK’s national health service (NHS).
This practice nurse training course covers fundamental topics such as health and safety in a clinical environment, common illnesses, emergency first aid, sample collection and general health care. Our expert instructor will guide you through case studies and practical exercises to help you gain valuable real-world experience.
On successful completion, you will have a comprehensive understanding of nursing codes of practice and will be equipped with the relevant skills and knowledge to explore a wide range of career opportunities within the medical industry.
Highlights of The Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma
- Fast track your career with a recognised qualification in Practice Nursing
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a practice nurse
- Learn about the structure of the UK’s national health service (NHS)
- Have a solid understanding of the nursing code of practice
- Expand your knowledge of cardiovascular, respiratory & sensory disorders
- Know how to provide emergency care and first aid
- Develop your understanding of health & safety regulations in a clinical setting
- Get specialist tips and advice on sample collection and vaccinations
Why People Enrol this Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma From One Education:
- Eligibility for an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma
- Learning materials of our Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Practice Nurse course content for a full year
- Complete the Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma
This Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma is designed with the following modules:
***Practice Nurse Level 7***
Module 01: Fundamentals of Practice Nursing
Module 02: National Health Services
Module 03: Work in Socially Diverse Environment
Module 04: Health and Wellness
Module 05: General Healthcare for Nurses
Module 06: Nursing Physical Problems – Part 1
Module 07: Nursing Physical Problems – Part 2
Module 08: Nursing Physical Problems – Part 3
Module 09: Emergency First Aids and Wounds
Module 10: Medical Information Collection
Module 11: Health and Safety in Clinical Environment
Module 12: Security Concerns for Nurses
Module 13: Management Related Duties of Nurses
Module 14: Regulatory Organisations in the United Kingdom
Module 15: Healthcare Laws and Regulations
How is the Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £129. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in nursing
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Practice Nurse Advanced Diploma. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
I would like to know what are the previous skills and knowledge that I need to enrol in.
Dear Dave, Thank you for contacting us. No experience or previous qualifications are required, so it is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Stay Safe Stay Healthy.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.