Add to basket or enquire
Boost Your Career with Apex Learning and Get Noticed By Recruiters in this Hiring Season! Get Hard Copy + PDF Certificates + Transcript + Student ID Card worth £160 as a Gift - Enrol Now
Give a compliment to your career and take it to the next level. This Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training will provide you with the essential knowledge and skills required to shine in your professional career. Whether you want to develop skills for your next job or want to elevate skills for your next promotion, this Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training will help you keep ahead of the pack.
The Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training incorporates basic to advanced level skills to shed some light on your way and boost your career. Hence, you can reinforce your professional skills and essential knowledge, reaching out to the level of expertise required for your position. Further, this Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training will add extra value to your resume to stand out to potential employers.
Throughout the programme, it stresses how to improve your competency as a person in your profession while at the same time it outlines essential career insights in this job sector. Consequently, you’ll strengthen your knowledge and skills; on the other hand, see a clearer picture of your career growth in future. By the end of the Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training, you can equip yourself with the essentials to keep you afloat into the competition.
Along with this Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training course, you will get 10 other premium courses. Also, you will get an original Hardcopy and PDF certificate for the title course and a student ID card absolutely free.
What other courses are included with this Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training?
- Course 1: GDPR in Healthcare
- Course 2: Public Health
- Course 3: Diabetes Care Diploma
- Course 4: Cardiac (Heart) Care
- Course 5: Phlebotomy Diploma
- Course 6: Understanding Autism Awareness and Diagnosis Level 2
- Course 7: Mental Health Laws and Awareness - Level 2
- Course 8: Nutrition and Diet Awareness
- Course 9: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Course 10: Personal Hygiene
As one of the top course providers in the UK, we’re committed to providing you with the best educational experience possible. Our industry experts have designed the Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training to empower you to learn all at once with accuracy. You can take the course at your own pace — anytime, from anywhere.
So, enrol now to advance your career!
Benefits you’ll get choosing Apex Learning for this Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training:
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, student ID for the title course included in a one-time fee
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Free up your time — don’t waste time and money travelling for classes
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- Study the course from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £10 * 11 = £110)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course)
If you want to get hardcopy certificates for other courses, generally you have to pay £20 for each. But this Fall, Apex Learning is offering a Flat 50% discount on hard copy certificates, and you can get each for just £10!
P.S. The delivery charge inside the U.K. is £3.99 and the international students have to pay £9.99.
Curriculum of Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training Bundle
Course 1: Community Practice Nurse
- Module 01 : Role as A Caregiver and Healthcare Professional
- Module 02 : Introduction to Nursing
- Module 03 : Working in Different Healthcare Settings
- Module 04 : Effective Communication in Nursing
- Module 05 : Health and Safety in Nursing
- Module 06 : Hygiene in Nursing
- Module 07 : Infection Control
- Module 08 : Understanding the Immune System in Nursing
- Module 09 : Rest and Sleep Management in Nursing
- Module 10 : Pain Management for Nurses
- Module 11 : Nutrition in Nursing
- Module 12 : Fluid and Electrolyte Balance
- Module 13 : Assisting with Elimination
- Module 14 : Oxygenation in Nursing
- Module 15 : Risk Management in Health and Social Care
Course 2: GDPR in Healthcare
- Module 01: Introduction to GDPR
- Module 02: GDPR and Healthcare Setting
- Module 03: General Data Protection Regulations Explained
- Module 04: Lawful Basis for Preparation
- Module 05: Responsibilities and Obligations
- Module 06: Electronic Medical Records
- Module 07: Rights and Breaches
Course 3: Public Health
- Module 01: Introduction to Public Health
- Module 02: Principles of Public Health
- Module 03: Understanding Epidemiology
- Module 04: Disease Control
- Module 05: Understanding Measures of Disease Frequency
- Module 06: Maternity and Childbirth
- Module 07: Environment and Public Health
- Module 08: Health System and Policy
- Module 09: Public Health and Ethics
Course 4: Diabetes Care Diploma
- Module 01: What is Diabetes
- Module 02: The Diabetes Challenge
- Module 03: The Cost of Diabetes in Social Care
- Module 04: Type 1 Diabetes
- Module 05: Type 2 Diabetes
- Module 06: Type 2 Diabetes Treatments
- Module 07: Prediabetes
- Module 08: Gestational Diabetes
- Module 09: Other Types of Diabetes
- Module 10: Hypoglycaemia
- Module 11: Hyperglycaemia and Hyperosmolar Hyperglycaemic State
- Module 12: Glossary of Diabetes Terms
Course 5: Cardiac (Heart) Care
- Introduction & First Concepts
- What is A Heart Attack & Complications
- Emergency Care For A Heart Attack
- Risk Factors & Lifestyle Choices
- Heart Remedies
- Final Tips & Suggestions
Course 6: Phlebotomy Diploma
- Module 01: Introduction to Phlebotomy
- Module 02: Blood Circulation, Function, and Composition
- Module 03: Phlebotomy Equipment
- Module 04: Routine Venipuncture
- Module 05: Venipuncture Complications and Pre-Examination Variables
- Module 06: Dermal Puncture
- Module 07: Quality Assessment and Management in Phlebotomy
- Module 08: Special Blood Collection Procedure
- Module 09: Infection Control and Risk Management
Course 7: Understanding Autism Awareness and Diagnosis Level 2
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Learning Difficulties Related to Autism
- Autism Diagnosis
- Cognitive Approaches in Autism
- Dealing with Autistic Individuals
- Other Considerations for Dealing with Autistic Individuals
- Engagement in Autism Awareness
Course 8: Mental Health Laws and Awareness - Level 2
- Module 01: The Mental Capacity Act
- Module 02: Interface with Legislation, Policy and Procedures
- Module 03: Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Module 04: The Mental Capacity Act (2005) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards During a Pandemic
- Module 05: Mental Health Legislation and Services
- Module 06: Liberty Protection Safeguards (LPS)
Course 9: Nutrition and Diet Awareness
- Nutritional Details
- What to Avoid & Problem Areas
- Beyond Food
- Putting It All Together
Course 10: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Introduction to COVID-19
- Understanding of Covid-19 as a Pandemic and How It Is Related to Zoonotic Diseases Like SARS and MERS
- The Strike of Pandemic Around the World and Great Britain
- Effects of Covid-19 on Human Life
- Diagnosis and Treatment
- Preventions and Social Measures to Be Taken
- Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Technological Solutions against Covid-19
Course 11: Personal Hygiene
- Module 01: Introduction to Personal Hygiene and a Brief History
- Module 02: Looking Clean, Smelling Clean
- Module 03: Improving and Maintaining Oral Health
- Module 04: Care of the Eyes
- Module 05: Ear Care Secrets
- Module 06: Foot & Nail Care in Personal Hygiene
- Module 07: Hair Care Hygienic Ways
- Module 08: Hygienic Approach to Skin Care
- Module 09: Maintain Good Toilet Hygiene
- Module 10: Potential Hygiene Guidelines
- Module 11: Personal Hygiene During Coronavirus Pandemic
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training bundle. Persons with similar professions can also refresh or strengthen their skills by enrolling in this course. Students can take this course to gather professional knowledge besides their study or for the future.
Please note: This course doesn't entitle you to practice as a professional in this specific field. Rather, this course will assist you in understanding the fundamentals so that you can improve your knowledge in the relevant field.
Our Practice Nurse & Infection Control Training is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible with tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various expertise will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple job sectors.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.