Add to basket or enquire
If you want to gain a solid understanding of Practice Nurse and Emergency Care and fast track your dream career, then take a step in the right direction with this industry-standard, comprehensive Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course designed by expert instructors.
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this Practice Nurse and Emergency Care.
You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification in just 4 hours.
With this Practice Nurse and Emergency Care program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
This Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course is developed by industry experts and is packed with several insightful modules to give you a proper understanding of Practice Nurse and Emergency Care and allow you to accelerate your career.
Please note: This course only gives you the theoretical knowledge that you need to excel in this field. This Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course doesn't entitle you to practise as a professional in this specific field.
Why People Enrol this Practice Nurse and Emergency Care From One Education:
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion of the Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course
- Learning materials of our Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course comprises of engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course content for a full year
- Complete the Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course
This masterclass Practice Nurse and Emergency Care online training course is designed by industry experts and will give you an in-depth understanding of this topic. The Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course features easy-to-digest modules that break down each topic and ensure all our students receive an unrivalled and thorough learning experience.
If you want to work in this rapidly growing sector and stand out from the competition, then our Practice Nurse and Emergency Care is the perfect place to kickstart your dream career.
On the Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course, we guarantee that you will gain relevant skills and acquire tremendous knowledge on the subject. The certificate you’ll achieve after completing the Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course will help you land the job you want in a related field.
Enjoy a pleasant and professional 100% online learning experience and enrol in our Practice Nurse and Emergency Care today and take control of your career!
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Practice Nurse and Emergency Care:
Module 01: Fundamentals of Practice Nursing
- Nursing as a Profession
- History of Nursing
- Practice Nursing Roles and Responsibilities
- Practice Nurse in the United Kingdom
Module 02: National Health Services
- History of the National Health Services
- Structure of NHS
- The NHS Plan
- Delivering Care
Module 03: Work in Socially Diverse Environment
- Ethnicity in the United Kingdom
- Manners with Staff and Officials
- Manners with Patients
- Beware of Racism
Module 04: Health and Wellness
- Definition of Health
- Variables Influencing Health and Health Beliefs and Practices
- Risk Factors
- What is Illness?
Module 05: General Healthcare for Nurses
- Psychosocial Aspects of Care
- Surgical Intervention
- Extended Care
- Substance Dependence or Abuse Rehabilitation
- Disaster Considerations
- Paediatric Considerations
Module 06: Nursing Physical Problems – Part 1
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Respiratory Problems
- Neurologic/Sensory Disorders
Module 07: Nursing Physical Problems – Part 2
- Metabolic Related Problems
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Diseases of Blood and Blood-Related Organs
- Orthopaedic Treatment
Module 08: Nursing Physical Problems – Part 3
- Renal and Urinary Problems
- Women’s Reproductive
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Nursing Role on Epidemics
Module 09: Emergency First Aids and Wounds
- Emergency Care and First Aid for Nurses
- Care of Emergency Patients
- Wound Classification
- Risk Factors for Surgical Wound Complications
- Process of Wound Healing
Module 10: Medical Information Collection
- Taking Patients’ Samples
- Equipment for Sample Collection
- Specimen Collection Tips for Practice Nurses
- Vaccination Tips for Nurses
Module 11: Health and Safety in Clinical Environment
- First aid at Work
- Hazardous Substances in the Workplace
- Hepatitis and AIDS
- Clinical Risk Management
Module 12: Security Concerns for Nurses
- Violence in Healthcare
- Digital Security
- Drills to Remain Prepared
- Coping with Aggression and Violence
Module 13: Management Related Duties of Nurses
- Managing Records
- Managing Reports
- Scheduling of Nursing Duty
- Time Management
Module 14: Regulatory Organisations in the United Kingdom
- Clinical Governance
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
- Health and Safety Executive
- Public Health England
- British Medical Association
- Council for Healthcare Regulatory Excellence
Module 15: Healthcare Laws and Regulations
- Legal Aspects
- Patients’ Rights
- Employment Rights
- Fire Precautions Act
- National Patient Safety Agency
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above in order to pass. After successfully passing the Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
Once you have passed the Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course exam, you will be eligible to apply for a certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Practice Nurse and Emergency Care training course is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
This Practice Nurse and Emergency Care course will help you gain all the necessary theoretical knowledge to excel in the relevant field. Enrol on our course now and get started on the journey of taking your career to the next level.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.