Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
This training program is designed to help you in developing your skills to work on real client files. The training will be given on one to one basis, with dedicated support from our qualified accountants.
All our training programs are accredited for Work Experience requirements for AAT and ACCA
You will be given a guaranteed work placement at the end of the training program if you choose one of our structured training program.
Other benefits include ;
- GUARANTEED WORK PLACEMENT
- In-house recruitment facilities
- One to One CV Consultations
- Pre-interview screening tests
- Interview Preparation
- Job Hunting tips
- ACCA, AAT, CIMA - PER Covered
- Free Sage and QuickBooks software (Worth over £900)
Prices advertised are per software
Depending upon the level of Job you wish to apply after this training, you will have the opportunity to cover the following tasks:
- Setting up a company either as a cash accounting scheme or a standard accounting scheme
- Choosing the chart of accounts that suits the ?rm's needs and how to customize it
- How double entry is applied in accounting software and how to customize the nominal ledger and nominal codes
- Setting up customers accounts and processing invoices
- Setting up suppliers accounts and processing invoices
- Generating reports on invoices due, customer/supplier invoice activity
- Performing error corrections
- Allocating payments and receipts to invoices
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Generating different reports for management purposes, and understanding them
- Processing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- Knowing how to deal with other VAT issues
- Understanding credit control procedures
- You will gain strong understanding of how to prepare client’s account from incomplete records
- Internal control procedures for tangible fixed assets and cash
- Reconciliation of Control Accounts (Debtors and Creditors Control, VAT, PAYE, Wages, Directors, Bank Loans, Suspense Accounts – etc.
- Posting adjusting journal entries at month end such as
- Inter company transactions and reconciliations
- Preparing closing entries
- Preparing the Final Trial Balance
- Producing a classified profit & Loss account and Balance sheet in a Excel spreadsheet
- Summarise and analyse financial data and produce reports for management purposes
- Monthly, Quarterly Management Accounts
- Running the year end procedure in Sage line 50 Accounts to close the financial year and start a new financial year
Who is this course for?
This training program is for anyone looking to enhance their bookkeeping skills to the next level.
There are no prerequisites or entry requirements. As long as you are willing to get your foot in the door with accountancy, or want to get more experience, this is the right place for you. Work Placement is Guaranteed only if you choose any of our structured program. Prices advertised are per software
Entry Level Bookkeeper, Payroll Assistant, Sales Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.