Location & dates
This training programme is ideal for someone looking to start a career in accountancy. We have carefully structured this program to give candidates the practical skills to enable them to prepare accounts from source documents up to the VAT return.
At the end of the training you will be provided a guaranteed work placement. You will have the opportunity to master practical bookkeeping on Sage, QuickBooks and Excel.
Some of the contents are as follows:
- Setting up a company either as a cash accounting scheme or a standard accounting scheme
- VAT registration process with HMRC
- Choosing the chart of accounts that suits the ?rm's needs and how to customize it
- Understanding double entry application in accounting software
- Understanding nominal codes and tax codes
- Setting up customers and suppliers accounts
- Processing customer and suppliers invoices
- Allocating payments and receipts of cash and bank
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- Performing debtor analysis and credit control procedures
- Import and export VAT analysis
- Calculating VAT for a business with mixed zero-rated and standard-rated sales, combining Sage and Excel
The Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping (FREE):
• Bookkeeping Transactions
• Bookkeeping Controls
We help all of our trainees in preparing professional CV and job interviews.
Who is this course for?
- Those who have no prior experience or qualification in accountancy
- Candidates currently studying ACCA, AAT, CIMA or other accountancy and payroll qualifications but have no practical accountancy and payroll experience
- Candidates with overseas accounting experience but not within the UK
- Candidates new to Computerised accounting
Must be a keen and good learner. Work Placement is Guaranteed only if you choose any of our structured program.
Can apply for jobs like,
Bookkeeper, Purchase Ledger , Payroll Administrator, Sales Ledger
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.