Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
Practical Accountancy Training is designed to equip you with the skills that you need to secure the job as a Bookkeeper or Account Assistant. Upon completion of Practical Accountancy Training you will have a good understanding of the financial process from Purchase and Sales Ledger to final trial balance including bank reconciliation and VAT returns. Training will be provided on a one to one basis under the supervision of qualified Accountants and you will be using various accounting software during the training e.g. Sage 50, Quick Books, Xero and Excel. Training duration and price depends on the contents and number of software chosen. At the end of this training program our recruitment consultants will prepare your professional CV and support you in getting a Job.
Bookkeeper Practical Training:
- Creating companies in Sage 50, QuickBooks and Xero
- Creating customers and suppliers accounts
- Processing customer and suppliers invoices and credit notes
- Allocating payments and receipts of cash and bank
- Performing petty cash and bank reconciliation
- Preparing VAT with Cash VAT and Standard VAT schemes
- Reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
Accounts Assistant Practical Training:
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors control accounts
- Reconciliation of VAT, PAYE, wages, directors and bank loans and suspense account
- Understanding Accruals and posting journals
- Understanding Prepayments and posting journals
- Understanding Depreciation and processing journals
- Calculating depreciation using different methods
- Preparing the Final Trial Balance
- Internal control procedures for tangible fixed assets and cash
- Summarising and analysing financial data to produce reports for management purposes
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Running the year end procedure in Sage 50, QuickBooks and Xero
We help all of our trainees in preparing professional CV and job interviews. As we are also a recruitment firm and we have employers on our panel so you can be assured that placing you into a JOB will be a piece of cake for us.
- Matrix approved training with highest standards
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority – FCA
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- 1 – 1 training sessions in our Accountancy firm with Qualified Accountants
- Licensed software installed on your laptop
- Approved by AAT, Oxford Cambridge and RSA
- 100% Practical training on Real Company Files
- 100% Flexible – You choose day, time and location of your own choice
- Multiple locations – Park Royal, Canary Wharf, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Job market awareness sessions
- Professional CV and Interview preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Reference to employers
- Complete PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA
We are experts in preparing the candidates for any level of accountancy Jobs. Our strong links with the top employers makes it easier for us to place our candidates in to Jobs straight after the training. In 2018 we successfully placed 849 candidates in accountancy jobs. You could be the next one.
Join now and get FREE AAT Certificate in Bookkeeping (normally £599) with all our practical accountancy training programs.
Who is this course for?
Practical Accountancy Training is ideal for anyone looking to start a career in Accountancy.
Practical Accountancy Training has no requirements.
Upon successful completion of Practical Accountancy Training, you can apply for the following positions.
- Sales / Purchase Ledger
- Payroll Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.