Add to basket or enquire
Practical Accountancy Training with Guaranteed Work Placement is a job oriented training program, suitable for all candidates seeking a career in accounting.
Candidates will be trained online under the supervision of qualified Accountants. We have carefully structured this program to give candidates the practical skills to prepare accounts from invoices up to the Final Accounts including Bank Reconciliation, VAT return and Management Accounts. Practical Accountancy Training can be completed using Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero and Excel.
Train Now & Pay Later @ 0% APR from £49 (if you go for our structured program)
Prices advertised are per software.
Note:50% discount for online training is applicable if you opt for the structured bookkeeping and payroll course
Practical Accountancy Training training is delivered online under the supervision of our qualified accountants. Upon completion you will receive a training certificate and work experience reference letter from our chartered accountancy firm.
We can train you in following areas:
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Payroll Processing and HMRC Submissions
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- ACCA Approved employer at Gold level
- AAT approved training provider with highest standards
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Practical Accountancy Training Endorsed by IFAC member organisation
- 1 - 1 Training sessions with Qualified Accountants
- Training on Sage 50, QuickBooks, Excel and Xero
- 100% Practical training on real company files
- 100% Flexible - You can choose day & time of your own choice
- Multiple locations – Park Royal, Canary Wharf, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Regular Job market awareness sessions
- Professional CV and Interview Preparation
- Guaranteed Professional Reference to employers
- Support with PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA
At the end of the training our recruitment consultants will prepare your professional CV and prepare you for interviews. This training program will be reflected as a work experience on your CV to boost your employability.
We are experts in preparing the candidates for any level of accountancy Jobs. Our strong links with the top employers makes it easier for us to place our candidates in to Jobs straight after the training. In 2021 we successfully placed 1037 candidates in accountancy jobs. You could be the next one. Work placement is offered with are office based structured courses.
Who is this course for?
Practical Accountancy Training with Guaranteed Work Placement is ideal for anyone looking to start a career in Accountancy
Practical Accountancy Training has no prerequisites
Upon successful completion of Practical Accountancy Training, you can apply for the following positions.
- Sales / Purchase Ledger
- Payroll Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion is included in course price