Add to basket or enquire
Practical Accountancy Training with Guaranteed Work Experience is a job oriented training program, suitable for all candidates seeking a career in accounting.
Candidates will be trained online under the supervision of qualified Accountants. We have carefully structured this program to give candidates the practical skills to prepare accounts from invoices up to the Final Accounts including Bank Reconciliation, VAT return and Management Accounts. Practical Accountancy Training can be completed using Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero and Excel.
Price Advertised is Per Software
- Train now-Pay later options available (Applicable on the full program)
- Flexible Payment Options Available (Applicable on the full program)
Discounted offer depends on course content, delivery method, and number of software covered
50% discount is only applicable when bought as a full bundle of 5 software, Sage 50, QuickBooks, Excel, Xero, and Sage Payroll.
Practical Accountancy Training training is delivered online under the supervision of our qualified accountants. Upon completion you will receive a training certificate and work experience reference letter from our chartered accountancy firm.
We can train you in following areas:
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Payroll Processing and HMRC Submissions
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- ACCA Approved employer at Gold level
- AAT Approved training provider with highest standards
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Practical Accountancy Training Endorsed by Institute of Financial Accountants
- 1 - 1 Training sessions with Qualified Accountants
- Training on Sage 50, QuickBooks, Excel and Xero
- 100% Practical training on real company files
- 100% Flexible - You choose day & time of your own choice
- Multiple locations – Park Royal, Barking, Croydon, Birmingham
- Regular performance reviews & Job market awareness sessions
- Professional CV and Interview Preparation
- Sage 50, Sage Payroll, QuickBooks, Excel and Xero certification preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement and reference to employers
- Support with PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA
- At the end of the Practical Accountancy Training program you will be provided a guaranteed work placement (with office based courses).
At the end of the training our recruitment consultants will prepare your professional CV and prepare you for interviews. This training program will be reflected as a work experience on your CV to boost your employability.
We are also a recruitment firm and we help each candidate in preparing a professional CV. We add work experience to the CV to boost employability. We arrange interviews with employers and prepare our candidates before each interview. We also provide references to potential employers to place our candidates in jobs. In 2022 we successfully placed more than 1400 candidates in accountancy jobs.
Who is this course for?
Practical Accountancy Training with Guaranteed Work Placement is ideal for anyone looking to start a career in Accountancy
Practical Accountancy Training has no prerequisites
Upon successful completion of Practical Accountancy Training, you can apply for the following positions.
- Sales / Purchase Ledger
- Payroll Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included