Centre for Strategy and Communication Ltd
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Successful public relations starts with a strategic approach, whether you are promoting an organisation, an initiative, a service, an issue or a product. If you have the responsibility for developing your organisation's PR strategy, this is the course for you!
This practical course will help you plan and implement successful PR strategies so you get the most from your budget.
Want us to deliver this course at your organisation? Contact us for a bespoke quote.
Public Relations (PR) Strategy Training Courses in London
Public relations is sustained and managed communication, designed to help your organisation achieve its objectives and build its reputation. These PR courses will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to develop a PR strategy. Over the day you will cover:
- PR as part of the ‘marketing mix’
- identifying the key components of a PR Strategy
- where are we now? The PR audit
- Benchmarking your communications
- identifying and understanding your audiences
- developing clear messages
- the difference between strategic and tactical PR
- resourcing public relations work - what people, skills and financial resources do you need?
- creating clever PR campaigns
- crisis management strategy
- a year of free support
Who is this course for?
Our PR strategies that work course, in London, is for anyone who has responsibility for organisation communication. You may have been working as a press officer, or be managing a specific campaign, or you may have oversight of your organisation's communications. It will help you raise your organisation's game and sustain a well founded reputation. The Centre works with people from all sectors including the public sector, voluntary sector, corporate sector and private sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.