Speak loud and clear
From start-ups to billion dollar companies, everyone needs PR. In the age of persistent digital media, it is more important than ever to be able to manage a brand presence and speak directly to the right audience.
It has never been a more exciting time to take on a career in PR. You could:
- Build relationships with today’s biggest influencers
- Grow a real following in the press and online
- Help great new start-ups find the lime light they deserve
- Help established companies change their image for the better
- Help launched amazing new products
A career in PR is a dynamic career in a world that never sleeps. Whether your work for an agency or on your own, you will discover a career that gives you the chance to meet people you would never have expected and do different things every day. Trendimi gives you the theoretical and practical tools that you need to hit the ground running in PR. You will learn:
- The best ways to make friends and contacts
- How to connect with journalists
- Why you need a PR strategy
- The best ways to create a solid strategy
- All the tools you need to reach the media
- How to build a media calendar
- How to build a press kit that creates excitement
- How to tell the story of your client’s brand
All of the wisdom and knowledge compiled in this course comes from industry professionals who have been there, done that and told the story. When you take this course, you are not just given advice and knowledge but insider tips that you can only get from years of experience. This course offers invaluable skills and strategies that will give you an advantage in the fast-paced world of media and public relations.
Become the face of the future of public relations. Get started on the Public relations course today
Real-world experience from real-world specialists
This course combines all the experience of established PR specialists to give you what you need to have a solid foundation in public relations.
In this course, we teach you about PR as it used to be and PR as it is today. We offer the insight that you need to take away the best of both worlds and excel in a world of likes and viral news. The modules include the most essential parts of PR training and offer exercises to do to make sure you’ve mastered the craft.
Module 1 : PR 101: Public Relations and Human Relations
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Making Friends vs. Making Contacts
- Connecting with Journalists
Module 2 : Creating a PR Strategy
- What a PR Strategy Is& Why You Need One
- Setting Goals
- Speaking to Your Audience
- Finding and Using the Right Channels
- Measuring Your Results
Module 3 : PR Tools
- Tools to Reach the Media
- Tools to Measure Success
- Building a Media Calendar
Module 4 : Building Your Press Kit
- What You Need in Your Press Kit
- How to Create a Media Release
- How to Choose Press Photos
- Compiling an FAQ Sheet
- A Guide to Including Videos
Module 5 : Creating Your Brand’s Story
- Product, Purpose and Passion
- How to Think Like a Journalist
- How to Create Stories the Media Will Love
Who is this course for?
If you are organized, thoughtful and creative, a career in PR could be the perfect fit for your talents and lifestyle. When you combine your natural skills with an in-depth knowledge of PR, you will have everything you need to get your story in front of the cameras.
No previous experience is necessary.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.