Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Enhance your professional skills to a whole new level with the best-selling and award-winning PR: Public Relation course! Don’t waste time with poor quality training - study the PR: Public Relation and get an expertly-designed, great value training experience. Learn from industry professionals and quickly equip yourself with the specific knowledge and skills you need to excel in your chosen career through the PR: Public Relation online training course.
The PR: Public Relation online training course is accredited by CPD, CMA & IAO with 3 CPD points for professional development. Students can expect to complete this PR: Public Relation training course in around 3 hours. You’ll also get dedicated expert assistance from us to answer any queries you may have while studying our PR: Public Relation course.
The PR: Public Relation course is broken down into several in-depth modules to provide you with the most convenient and rich learning experience possible. Upon successful completion of the PR: Public Relation course, you will receive an instant e-certificate as proof of the comprehensive skill development and competency. Add these amazing new skills to your resume and boost your employability by simply enrolling on this PR: Public Relation course.
With this comprehensive PR: Public Relation course, you can achieve your dreams and train for your ideal career. The PR: Public Relation course provides students with an in-depth learning experience which you can work through at your own pace to enhance your professional development. The PR: Public Relation course covers everything you need in order to progress in your chosen career.
Enrolling on the PR: Public Relation course will ensure that you land your dream career faster than you thought possible. Stand out from the crowd and train for the job you want with the PR: Public Relation program.
- 2: Module 02 - Concepts of Public Relations 14:26
- 3: Module 03- Management and Organisation of Public Relations 10:21
- 4: Module 04 - Public Relations Tactics and Research 16:32
- 5: Module 05 – Major Fields of Public Relations Practice Part I 14:09
- 6: Module 06 – Major Fields of Public Relations Practice Part II 14:25
- 7: Module 07: Social Media and PR 13:20
- 8: Module 08: Crisis management 19:14
- 9: Module 09: Ethics & Professionalism in Public Relations 09:01
- 10: Assessment 13:00
The PR: Public Relation course has been designed by experts, to create a rich and in-depth training experience for all the students who enrol on it. Enrol on the PR: Public Relation course now and get instant access to all PR: Public Relation course materials. Then, enjoy the PR: Public Relation course materials online from any internet-enabled device and learn when it suits you. Start your learning journey with this PR: Public Relation course straight away and take a step forward in securing a better future!
Why Prefer Us?
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging contents and activities
- Assessments which measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Receive a CPD-accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Complete the program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday).
Curriculum of PR: Public Relation Course:
Module 01: Introduction to Public Relations
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Definitions of Public Relations
- Nature of Public Relations
- Scope of Public Relations Practice
- Role of Public Relations
- Qualities of PR people
Module 02: Concepts of Public Relations
- Differences and Similarities in Public Relations, Advertising and Publicity
- Objectives of Public Relations, Advertising and Publicity
Module 03: Management and Organisation of Public Relations
- Internal PR Department
- External PR Consultancy
- Human Resources or Personnel
Module 04: Public Relations Tactics and Research
- Planning and Tactics in Public Relations
- Major Tools for PR Tactics
- Public Relations Research
- Scope of Public Relations Research
Module 05: Major Fields of Public Relations Practice Part I
- Community Relations
- Financial Public Relations
Module 06: Major Fields of Public Relations Practice Part II
- Media Relations
- Government Public Relations
Module 07: Social Media and PR
- Online PR is all about Community
- How to Leverage Social Media for Public Relations Success
Module 08: Crisis management
- What is a PR Crisis?
- PR Crisis Management
Module 09: Ethics & Professionalism in Public Relations
- Image of PR
- Principles of Public Relations Practice
- International Public Relations Association [IPRA] Code of Conduct
Once you have completed all the modules in the PR: Public Relation course, your skills and knowledge will be tested with an automated multiple-choice assessment. You will then receive instant results to let you know if you have successfully passed the PR: Public Relation course.
Show off Your New Skills With a Certification of Completion
You can also receive an original printed copy of the Equality & Diversity certificate for showcasing your achievement anywhere and everywhere, which will be sent to you by post. The postal fee for this printed copy is only £5.99, with no additional fees or expense.
Who is this course for?
This PR: Public Relation course is ideal for anyone interested in this topic and who wants to learn more about it. This PR: Public Relation will help you gain a strong understanding of the core concepts and will allow you to gain in-depth knowledge of the subject matter.
This PR: Public Relation course is suitable for everyone. There are no specific entry requirements, and you can access the course materials from anywhere in the world.
There are no previous knowledge requirements for the PR: Public Relation program; this is open to anyone! Any learning enthusiast from anywhere in the world can enrol on this PR: Public Relation course without any hesitation.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Browse this 100% online course from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study at your own pace and earn an industry-recognised qualification with this PR: Public Relation course.
This PR: Public Relation course will help you to kickstart or take your career in the relevant sector to the next level. This PR: Public Relation course will help you achieve a position of respect and dignity, and you will be able to get ahead of the competition. The PR: Public Relation certificate will add significant weight to your CV and will help you in procuring jobs in the relevant industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.