PR Level 3
Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body.
Explore the limitless value of positive public opinion with this exclusive PR Level 3! Study with STS Courses today and take an important step closer to the career of your dreams! Affordable, flexible distance learning for ambitious candidates worldwide!
Public opinion has a direct influence over the success and stability of every organisation. For a business to remain competitive, it needs to carefully manage its reputation. Just as strong public opinion can propel organisations into the spotlight for all the right reasons, negative PR can have the exact opposite effect. The public as a whole has the power to determine which businesses succeed and which are ultimately rendered unviable. To master the art of PR management is to hold the power and influence of public opinion in the palm of your hand.
Those who master PR at a professional level are among the most valuable assets in the world to employers and business leaders. This engaging PR Level 3 has been designed for anyone looking to build a rewarding career in PR at an advanced level. From existing PR workers in pursuit of promotion to newcomers out to secure entry-level roles, this fully-accredited PR course could make all the difference.
Discover what makes PR the single most powerful marketing tool and watch your long-term career prospects improve like never before!
When taking this high-quality PR Level 3 with STS Courses, every learner benefits from:
- All learning materials and supporting documentation required to complete the course provided as standard – no additional expenses or purchases required.
- The opportunity to study in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-accredited certificate from a recognised awarding body.
- Complete flexibility with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – ideal for those with active lifestyles and busy schedules.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive online learning platform, allowing you to study from any location and any device with an Internet connection.
- The complete commitment of our exclusive tutors and the wider STS Courses student support team throughout your studies.
This insightful PR Level 3has been designed to lay a rock-solid foundation upon which to build or advance a career in PR. The course focuses on the most important aspects of the PR profession, familiarising candidates with the roles, responsibilities and potential value of capable PR professionals. No prior education or experience is required to get the most out of this course, which gradually introduces the PR profession, it’s role at the heart of the modern organisation and the power the public possesses in determining its future.
Course content is distributed over seven intensive modules, which begin with an introduction to contemporary public relations, the responsibilities of the PR professional and a series of essential PR tools and resources. Key PR tasks and duties are explored, along with the use of PR as a planned communication tool and the production/distribution of essential PR materials. The course concludes with an overview of the importance of establishing and maintaining the strongest possible media relations at all times.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- How PR contributes to a brand’s wider success and performance
- The risks associated with negative PR
- How public opinion can be managed and manipulated in many ways
- Familiarity with important PR tools and materials
- Use of PR in planned communications
- Improved communication and time-management skills
- How to build and strengthen media relations
- The confidence to pursue a rewarding career in PR
This insightful PR Level 3is delivered across seven units – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- PR Level 3-Module 1 – Introduction to Public Relations
- PR Level 3-Module 2 – Tools for Public Relations
- PR Level 3-Module 3 – The Public Relations Process
- PR Level 3-Module 4 – Public Relations and Communication
- PR Level 3-Module 5 – Corporate Public Relations
- PR Level 3-Module 6 – Production of Public Relations Materials
- PR Level 3-Module 7 – Media Relations
Who is this course for?
The teachings of this exclusive PR Level 3 could prove invaluable for anyone looking to carve out a rewarding career in PR. Newcomers to the profession could find their employment prospects turbocharged with a fully-accredited certificate, while existing members of the workforce may find their promotion prospects improve significantly. In addition, business owners and managers at all levels who contribute to wider PR and marketing efforts could benefit enormously from targeted PR studies.
STS Courses is proud to offer an extensive catalogue of high-quality distance learning opportunities, open to ambitious candidates on a global basis. Study in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-accredited certificate, with the potential to improve your career prospects for life. Along with provision of all required course materials as standard, every candidate also benefits from the ongoing support of their own personally-assigned tutor to assist with their studies.
With enrolment open 365 days a year, there’s never been a better time to begin working towards a fulfilling and rewarding career in PR!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our mid-level PR Level 3 must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £85 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our PR Level 3, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Public Affairs Manager
- Public Affairs Specialist
- Public Information Assistant
- Public Information Officer
- Public Information Specialist
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Public Relations Director
- Public Relations Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.