UK Professional Development Academy LTD
Add to basket or enquire
PR and Communication Diploma (Level 5) – CPD Accredited
PR and Communication course is designed by specialist by considering the need of both the job seekers and people already working in established businesses, which covers most of your professional needs in the field of business management and communication.
PR and Communication diploma course will help you to learn from scratch and take you to higher level of professionalism. As you may know that organisational skills are important because possessing good communication skills establish the trust and professionalism in the workplace. So, if you are looking to gain various communication management and organisational skills then this is your most desired course.
Are you new to online learning?
Don’t worry. Along with providing most professional courses, UKPDA also provides the most regular tutor support via online mediums, and will guide you in every possible way to get most out of your online course. Further to this, assessments are really challenging, but interestingly, will not take much of your time. You will have to read through the provided study material and attempt the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) afterwards.
PR - course
To make it easy for the learner this PR course is divided into various different modules and sub-modules in which you will learn public speaking, communication strategies, basic soft skills, assertiveness and self confidence, basics of body language, constructive criticism, developing creativity, personal productivity, presentation skills and stress management.
PR - Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with UK Professional Development Academy.
- PR - Courses / Training that best suit to Work Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- PR - Self-paced Training/Courses to continue working while studying
- PR - Self-Paced Courses to get free from the deadlines
- PR - Course materials that include Training Manual, Mock Quizzes and Case Studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge that can be in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format.
- PR - Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- PR - A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
PR - Communication
Level 5 PR and Communication Diploma is 100 credits Certificate. To achieve a Level 5 PR and Communication Diploma learner must have to achieve 10 Modules with 100 Credits to get CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion.
PR - Modules Outline
PR - Module 1: Public Speaking
- PR - Identify their audience
- PR - Create a basic outline
- PR - Organize their ideas
- PR - Flesh out their presentation
- PR - Find the right words
- PR - Prepare all the details
- PR - Overcome nervousness
- PR - Deliver a polished, professional speech
- PR - Handle questions and comments effectively
PR - Module 2: Communication Strategies
- PR - Understand what communication is
- PR - Identify ways that communication can happen
- PR - Identify barriers to communication and how to overcome them
- PR - Develop their non-verbal and par verbal communication skills
- PR - Use the STAR method to speak on the spot
- PR - Listen actively and effectively
- PR - Ask good questions
- PR - Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- PR - Adeptly converse and network with others
PR - Module 3: Basic Soft Skills
- PR - Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
- PR - Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
- PR - Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
- PR - Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
- PR - Apply soft skills to specific situations
PR - Module 4: Assertiveness and Self-Confidence
- PR - Define assertiveness and self-confidence, and list the four styles of communication
- PR - Describe the types of negative thinking, and how one can overcome negative thoughts
- PR - Explain the difference between listening and hearing, and understand the importance of body language and questioning skills in communication
- PR - Define the importance of goal setting, and practice setting SMART goals for assertive behavior
- PR - Utilize methodologies for understanding your worth -- and the use of positive self-talk
- PR - List reasons why a pleasing appearance and body language are critical for creating a strong first impression
- PR - Practice sending positive communications phrased as “I-Messages”
- PR - Use the STAR model to make your case during a presentation challenge
- PR - Display rapport-building skills through assertive methods of expressing disagreement and consensus-building techniques
- PR - Practice strategies for gaining positive outcomes in difficult interpersonal situations.
PR - Module 5: Basics of Body Language
- PR - Define body language.
- PR - Understand the benefits and purpose of interpreting body language.
- PR - Learn to interpret basic body language movements.
- PR - Recognize common mistakes when interpreting body language.
- PR - Understand your own body language and what you are communicating.
- PR - Practice your body language skills.
PR - Module 6: Constructive Criticism
- PR - Understand when feedback should take place
- PR - Learn how to prepare and plan to deliver constructive criticism
- PR - Determine the appropriate atmosphere in which it should take place
- PR - Identify the proper steps to be taken during the session
- PR - Know how emotions and certain actions can negatively impact the effects of the session
- PR - Recognize the importance of setting goals and the method used to set them
- PR - Uncover the best techniques for following up with the employee after the session
PR - Module 7: Developing Creativity
- PR - Define creativity
- PR - Act with confidence
- PR - Engage in curiosity
- PR - Stop acting out of fear
- PR - Learn from introspection
- PR - Take risks
PR - Module 8: Personal Productivity
- PR - Set and evaluate SMART goals
- PR - Use routines to maximize their productivity
- PR - Use scheduling tools to make the most of their time
- PR - Stay on top of their to-do list
- PR - Start new tasks and projects on the right foot
- PR - Use basic project management techniques
- PR - Organize their physical and virtual workspaces for maximum efficiency
- PR - Take back time from e-mail and handheld devices
- PR - Beat procrastination
PR - Module 9: Presentation Skills
- PR - Perform a needs analysis and prepare an outline
- PR - Select presentation delivery methods
- PR - Practice verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- PR - Knock down nervousness
- PR - Develop and use flip charts with color
- PR - Create targeted PowerPoint presentations
- PR - Utilize white boarding for reinforcement
- PR - Describe how video and audio enhance a presentation and list criteria for determining what types to use
PR - Module 10: Stress Management
- PR - Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- PR - Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- PR - Use routines to reduce stress
- PR - Use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- PR - Better cope with major events
- PR - Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them
PR - Course / Training Format
After successful enrolment, learner will get access to UKPDA Learning Platform, where all the study material / Training Manual will be available. Learning Platform can be accessed 24/7 anywhere, anytime.
Training Manual contains several modules, each having specific knowledge and case study at the end. All the courses material will be in the form of texts (images/illustrations), and there are no video or live lectures during the training course.
The Test (MCQ’s) will be based on modules of Training Manual.
PR - Assessment
After studying through the training manual, Learner will have to attempt Final Test (online multiple-choice test – 2 attempts), if necessary, may attempt the test third times at no extra cost. Your test will be assessed automatically and straightaway so that you will directly know whether you have been successful or not. The passing score is 75%. You can retake the Test in the case of not being successful at first attempt.
Before attempting your Final Test, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a Mock Test (online multiple-choice test - Unlimited attempts).
All test(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
PR - Duration
The minimum time period to complete this training is 4 Weeks. But it is self-paced course, and the duration of completion depends on the learner’s pace and ability to give time to study.
Learners will have access to their Training via Learning Platform for up to 12 months from the date of enrolment. During this period, flexibility will be given to learners for completing the course at any time.
PR - Certificate
Upon successfully passing the course, Learner needs to pay for CPD Accredited Certificate of Completion either in PDF format or Hard-copy.
Certificate of Completion (PDF format) = £42
Certificate of Completion (Hard-copy) = £65 + postage charges; local £9, international £14.
Who is this course for?
Without any prior knowledge of Public Relation and Communication the learners can take this training course and in addition to this, there are no age restrictions. Thus, anyone who is passionate and ambitious about Public Speaking can take the course. There are no specific deadlines for admission, and you can enrol anytime on this course.
There are no precise requirements for Public Relation and Communication Certificate as no prior knowledge and experience of Public Speaking is required.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language & Basic Computer Skills
- Be age 16 years or above
After completing the course/training, you will be able to grip yourself with specific knowledge and skills with the highest level of confidence to improve yourself and enhance the skills for your career in the relevant employment sector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.