PR Public Relations Level 1
Public Relations Level 1.Endorsed Certificate from Ofqual's regulated Awarding Body. This entry-level Public Relations Certificate is ideal for anyone looking to explore this fascinating professional area for the first time. Study in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-accredited certificate, examining the roles and responsibilities of PR professionals, how PR directly contributes to a brand’s success, the importance of PR planning and how to work with essential PR tools. Take control of your career prospects starting right now with our exclusive Level 1 Public Relations Certificate!
This inspiring PR : Public Relations Level 1 has been designed to provide newcomers with an entry-level overview of the PR profession and its purpose. Whether looking to advance an existing career or explore PR for the first time, this introductory course comes highly recommended. With the help of STS Courses, a rewarding lifelong career as the next PR guru could be right at your fingertips!
Master the art of controlling public opinion and there’s nothing you can’t do. In the business world, public opinion really is the be all and end all of everything. Precisely where the importance of positive PR comes into the equation. Professional PR managers and related specialists play a key role in determining which businesses succeed and which fall behind the pack. To become a capable and qualified PR professional is to enjoy limitless career potential for life!
Public Relations-Course Benefits
When taking this high-quality Public Relations with STS Courses, every learner benefits from:
- All learning materials and supporting documentation required to complete the course provided as standard – no additional expenses or purchases required.
- The opportunity to study in your own time and at your own pace for a fully-accredited certificate from a recognised awarding body.
- Complete flexibility with no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – ideal for those with active lifestyles and busy schedules.
- 24/7 access to our exclusive online learning platform, allowing you to study from any location and any device with an Internet connection.
- The complete commitment of our exclusive tutors and the wider STS Courses student support team throughout your studies.
PR : Public Relations-Learning Objectives
This foundation-level Public Relations Course introduces the essential fundamentals of PR from a contemporary corporate perspective. With no prior knowledge or experience required, candidates begin to build an understanding of what it is the PR manager does, how their work helps shape public opinion and its resulting effect on the wider organisation. PR is a demanding profession that involves people management, marketing, sales, advertising and effective project management. This course has been designed for those looking to take their first steps towards a fulfilling career in professional PR.
Over the course of three intensive yet accessible units, candidates explore the mechanics of PR as an essential communication tool, along with effective PR planning processes, developing PR strategies in accordance with the company objectives, essential market research skills and an exploration of various key PR tools.
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- How PR contributes to a brand’s wider success and performance
- The risks associated with negative PR
- How public opinion can be managed and manipulated in many ways
- Familiarity with important PR tools
- Improved communication and time-management skills
- The confidence to pursue a rewarding career in PR
PR : Public Relations-Course Outline
This insightful Public Relations is delivered across three units – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- PR : Public Relations-Unit 1 - PR as Planned Communication
- PR : Public Relations-Unit 2 - Public Relations Process
- PR : Public Relations-Unit 3 - Managing Public Relations: Methods and Tools
Who is this course for?
This introductory Public Relation is perfect for anyone looking to explore PR as a concept and profession for the first time. Whether looking to continue on to more advanced studies, develop an existing career or secure your first position with the employer of your choosing, this fully-accredited course could make all the difference. In addition, entrepreneurs and small business owners looking to capitalise on the power of positive public opinion could find this course invaluable.
STS Courses is committed to the provision of open, accessible, affordable and enjoyable distance learning opportunities of the highest quality. With no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about, candidates are free to study in their own time and at their own pace from anywhere in the world. And with all course materials, assignments and assessments included as standard, the price you see is the price you pay!
Enrol with STS Courses today and enjoy renewed career prospects for life!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our entry-level Public Relations must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of the English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
*Note: This course is offered on special discounted price on REED only and does not include awarding body accreditation charges. At the end of the course, learner can claim an endorsed certificate by paying £45 accreditation fee and postal charges (£9 for UK students, £15 for outside UK).
Upon successful completion of our Public Relations, candidates may choose to continue their studies at a more advanced diploma level, or pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Public Affairs Specialist
- Public Information Assistant
- Public Information Officer
- Public Information Specialist
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Public Relations Director
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.