Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This PPE training and awareness course is designed to provide those who work in high-risk environments with an understanding of the different types of PPE and how they are used. It includes case studies and special video instruction, covering the risk assessment process.
Throughout this practical training course, you will develop your knowledge of the types of personal protection equipment, the industries that require PPE and how to use PPR correctly, in compliance with HSE health and safety regulations. You will also become fully familiar with the process of assessing PPE, with guidance on how to maintain and replace equipment.
By the end of the course, you will have a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental aspects of PPE and PPE safety, with the practical skills and knowledge to accurately assess the need for personal protection equipment in industries such as construction, pharmaceuticals and manufacturing.
By the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the different types of PPE
- List the benefits of PPE and jobs that require the everyday use of PPE
- Carry out a health and safety risk assessment in the workplace
- Assess, maintain and replace PPE equipment when required
- Understand their legal requirements in the workplace under HSE law
- Determine when a work project requires PPE and which type of PPE is needed
Key Features of Personal Protective Equipment Course:
Our trusted, high quality and affordable online courses are designed to train individuals to become experts in their field.
- Accredited, quality CPD training
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified health and safety professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
Module 1: Introduction
In module one, we will explore the uses and function of personal protection equipment, including the types of PPE.
Module 2: Regulations & Responsibilities
In module two, we will broaden our knowledge of the HSE guidelines, law and health and safety regulations surrounding PPE.
Module 3: PPE in Practice
In module three, we will learn about the different types of working environments and situations where PPE is needed, through practical case studies.
Module 4: Risk Assessment, Selection and Use
In module four, we will familiarise with the risk assessment process and how to select the right PPE for the job.
Module 5: Types of PPE
In module five, we will take a closer look at the different types of PPE and the industries that use them.
Module 6: Maintenance and replacement
In module six, we will be trained in how to maintain and replace personal protection equipment, with step-by-step guidance.
All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for professionals who work in high-risk environments, such as:
- Construction workers
- Factory workers
- Lab Technicians
- Machine Operators
- Welders and Fabricators
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.