Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
Ensuring proper maintenance and inspection of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is vital for employee safety. Join our PPE Maintenance and Inspection course to learn about the importance of wearing PPE, types of PPE, risk assessment, selection and use, maintenance of PPE, PPE legislations, and safe handling of PPE. Protect your workforce and stay compliant with our course.
- Understand the importance of wearing PPE
- Identify types of PPE and their uses
- Learn risk assessment, selection and use techniques
- Develop skills for maintenance of PPE
- Understand PPE legislations
- Gain knowledge of PPE in healthcare and safe handling techniques
Why Prefer this PPE Maintenance and Inspection Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD QS after completing this PPE Maintenance and Inspection course
- Get a free student ID card! (£10 postal charge will be applicable for international delivery).
- Innovative and engaging content.
- Free assessments.
- 24/7 tutor support
Our PPE Maintenance and Inspection course aims to provide knowledge on maintaining and inspecting PPE for employee safety. The course covers various modules, including the importance of wearing PPE, types of PPE and their uses, and risk assessment, selection and use techniques.
Furthermore, we will guide you through PPE maintenance and inspection skills, PPE legislations, and safe handling techniques. Our course also includes a module on PPE in healthcare. By the end of the course, you will have a thorough understanding of PPE maintenance and inspection, and be equipped to ensure the safety of your employees while complying with PPE legislations.
Upon successful completion of the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) course, learners can obtain a certificate as proof of their achievement. The following certificate options are available:
- PDF Certificate: A digital version of the certificate will be emailed to the learner upon request for only £10.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - UK Delivery: For learners within the United Kingdom, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your postal address for only £29.
- Printed Hardcopy Certificate - International Delivery: For learners residing outside the UK, a high-quality printed hardcopy of the certificate can be delivered to your international postal address for only £39.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for:
- Health and Safety Managers
- Safety Officers
- Site Supervisors
- Anyone responsible for maintaining and inspecting PPE
You will not need any prior background or expertise. All you need to take this PPE Maintenance and Inspection is —
- A smart device.
- A secure internet connection.
- Being over the age of 16.
- And a strong drive for learning and literacy.
People tend to pursue these career paths in this sector:
- Health and Safety Manager (£30,000 - £50,000)
- Safety Officer (£22,000 - £35,000)
- Site Supervisor (£22,000 - £40,000)
- Maintenance Technician (£18,000 - £30,000)
- Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Manager (£35,000 - £60,000)
- Compliance Officer (£25,000 - £45,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.