Add to basket or enquire
In this course, you will learn what is a Podcast? It is audio or video shows, that when you subscribe to them, are automatically updated on your Computer, Smartphones, iPads, Tablets, and/or iPods. Think of them as free radio or TV shows which you deliver Spam-Free! directly to your audience every time you produce one. Take this course now and you will have learned how to set up your podcast.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
Learn Podcasting with a Podcast Pioneer and Host/Executive Producer of over 40 different Podcasts! You will find everything you need to get started and a lot more in this course.
By following the short, simple, easy-to-follow lectures, you will be able to work through the process of setting up your show and publishing your first episode quickly.
This Podcast Made Easy course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - What Is Podcasting And Why Should You Podcast?
- What Is Podcasting?
- Why Should You Podcast?
- One Billion Podcast Subscribers
- A Podcast Icon On 650 Mobile Million Devices
- Podcasts And New Cars
- Podcasts Are Forever
- The “10,000 Hours” Lie
Topic 2 - Setting Up Your Podcast Show
- Scott’s Power Podcast Hosting Solution
- Set Up Your Podcast Host/Producer Information
- Set Up Your Podcast Show
- Title, Description And Popular Keywords For Your Show
- Podcast Album Art
- Save Time Making Episodes – Use Snippets!
- Editing Snippet Title, Show Title And Episode Titles
- What To Do If You Have A Problem With MPW
- Power Podcast Worksheet: Your Checklist Before Starting Your Podcast
Topic 3 - Creating Your MP3 Audio For Your Podcast
- Recording Audio Options: Microphones
- My Newest Microphone: The Blue Yeti
- Intros And Extros
- Using Skype To Conduct Interviews Around The World
- Using Call Recorder To Record Audio On Skype (Mac Only)
- Using Garageband To Edit Your Podcast Audios
Topic 4 - Setting Up Your First Podcast Episode
- Decide On Your Episode Topic(s)
- Post Your First Power Podcast Episode
- Repurpose Google Hangouts Into A Podcast Episode
- Original Raw, Unedited Hangout With Mark Timberlake (Part One Of Two)
- Original Raw, Unedited Hangout With Mark Timberlake (Part Two Of Two)
- Finished Audio Podcast Of Mark And Scott’s Hangout
- Power Podcast Episode Worksheet
Topic 5 - Submitting Your Power Podcast To iTunes And Google Play Podcast Directories
- What’s An RSS Feed?
- Tour Of iTunes
- Advanced Bonus Lecture: Feedburner For Power Podcasters
- Submit Your RSS Feed To iTunes
- Submit To Google’s Podcast Directory
Topic 6 - Podcast Marketing Basics
- Podcasts Are Permanent
- Publicize Your Power Podcast On YouTube, Facebook And Twitter
- Podcast Success Story – 400,000 Downloads
- Social Media And Google Plus: A Conversation With Mark Timberlake Part 1
- Social Media And Google Plus: A Conversation With Mark Timberlake Part 2
- Podcasting: The Power Networking Tool
Topic 7 - Power Voice Coaching
- The Power Of Your Voice
- Put Your Best Voice Forward (Plus Audio Download)
Topic 8 - Q&A And Podcasting News
- How Did I make That Selfie Video Look So Good?
- Student Question About Email And Podcasting
- Other Podcast Hosting Options
Topic 9 - Alternative Podcast Hosting: Libsyn
- What Is Libsyn?
- Libsyn Pricing
- Libsyn Pro
- Can You ‘Charge’ Listeners For Your Show? Yes!
- Libsyn Sign Up Process
- Setting Up Your Show
- Formatting Your RSS Feed And iTunes Submission
- Posting Your First Episode
- Libsyn PDF Podcast 101 Workbook
Topic 10 - Podcast Outsourcing
- Outsourcing With PodAssist
- Done For You Podcasting And Write A Bestseller At The Same Time
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to set up their own podcast.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.