Add to basket or enquire
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is provided by the world’s leading project management association, Project Management Institute (PMI).
PMP is aimed at Project Management professionals who have experience within the industry and are looking to become a licensed Project Manager.
Gaining the PMP certificate will boost your chances of employability with larger international organisations including pharmaceuticals, oil, and gas companies. It can also increase your earning potential by up to 25%*. On average, certified Project Managers earn £47,500 per year**, and with associated qualifications and experience you can earn more.
Our five-day Virtual Classroom training has resulted in high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee***, so you know we’ll support you until you are certified.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from some of the leading PMP trainers as well as network with fellow students.
Sources: *PMI, **:APM Market Trends Survey 2021
Why choose e-Careers?
- Train with one of the largest providers of Project Management Courses
- High pass rates
- Our courses are written and delivered by highly experienced trainers
- Exam Pass Guarantee***
- We are fully accredited by PMI
- PMBOK® Guide Included
- Best price guaranteed like-for-like
- Offer 0% Finance to spread the cost
- Have a 5-star Trustpilot rating
Over the five-day exam preparation course, you will cover the 49 processes of the certification by approaching it through the three domains:
- Business Environment
- Manage conflict
- Lead a team
- Support team performance
- Empower team members and stakeholders
- Ensure team members/stakeholders are adequately trained
- Build a team
- Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers for the team
- Negotiate project agreements
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Build shared understanding
- Engage and support virtual teams
- Define team ground rules
- Mentor relevant stakeholders
- Execute project with the urgency required to deliver business value
- Manage communications
- Assess and manage risks
- Engage stakeholders
- Plan and manage budget and resources
- Plan and manage schedule
- Plan and manage quality of products/deliverables
- Plan and manage scope
- Integrate project planning activities
- Manage project changes
- Plan and manage procurement
- Manage project artifacts
- Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
- Establish project governance structure
- Manage project issues
- Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
- Plan and manage project/phase closure or transitions
Business Environment (8%)
- Plan and manage project compliance
- Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- Evaluate and address external business environment changes for impact on scope
- Support organisational change
Trends and emerging practices within the profession of project management, how to tailor the sixth edition to suit the needs of your organisation and considerations for organisations that are more agile in terms of their project delivery will also be discussed.
PMP Exam Details
As of the 2nd January 2021, the PMP certification exam was upgraded and evolved to keep up with the ever-changing demands placed on Project Professionals today.
The PMP certificate training and exam has been upgraded to focus on three new domains:
- People: A focus on the skills and activities associated with effective leadership
- Process: A focus on the technical skills required to manage a project.
- Business Environment: A focus on the connection between projects and organisation strategy.
Exam Format: A combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blanks.
Number of questions: 180
Duration: 230 minutes
Please note the exam is not included in the cost of the course.
***With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending this training course with us, you will be eligible to attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments
- Take the exam within 30 days of completing your virtual classroom training
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt
Please note: Students retaking the course are required to use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement materials. Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam.
We are proud of our Excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 10,000 customer reviews!
"The course I opted for was PMP and the programme was really good. The study material contained word documents, which could be saved for future references, as well as recorded video sessions, which could be played in your convenience. The materials covered all topics of the subject and the platform was also very user friendly. The highlight is that, all of these features where available at a very affordable price."
"Having used other training providers, e-Careers has definitely stood head and shoulders above the competition. From the initial booking, right through to taking the exam, the communication has been professional and attentive. Kudos where it’s due.”
PMI, Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Professional, PMP, and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Who is this course for?
- Experienced Project Managers looking to become licenced to practice and benefiting from the gold standard qualification that is recognised globally.
- For project team members who are looking to attain PMP® status but do not yet have the hours of experience to take the PMP exam, we also offer the CAPM certification from the PMI, which is suitable for newcomers to project management.
- The PMI requires each potential PMP candidate to document 5-years’ experience leading a project (or 3-years if you have a degree) before taking the exam.
- On successful completion of the training and exam you can add the letters PMP after your name.
- The PMI has established several communities of practice worldwide, known as Chapters, whose remit is to seek to improve project management as a discipline. These Chapters will assist you with project delivery, templates, and upon successful exam, completion can help you to attain the 60 professional development units (PDUs) necessary to maintain your PMP® credentials.
- Project Manager (Unspecified Type/General): £47,500
- Experienced PMP® certified Senior Project Manager: £65,000
Source: APM Market Trends Survey 2021
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.